Nov 26, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
The Lakers have had a long history of great big men…celebrators.
From Mark Madsen to Ronny Turiaf, the purple and gold always seem to have a big guy on their bench that knows how cheer on his mates.
This year’s team has rookie big man Robert Sacre filling this role and he’s awesome at it. The former Gonzaga Bulldog (like Turiaf) has all sorts of moves — my personal favorite is that crab-hand kung fu chop — to show his support of a Laker big play.
Check out his moves for yourself in this great compilation of his celebrations (h/t The Basketball Jones):
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 0
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 1
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 7
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 8
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)