Nov 26, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
The Lakers have had a long history of great big men…celebrators.
From Mark Madsen to Ronny Turiaf, the purple and gold always seem to have a big guy on their bench that knows how cheer on his mates.
This year’s team has rookie big man Robert Sacre filling this role and he’s awesome at it. The former Gonzaga Bulldog (like Turiaf) has all sorts of moves — my personal favorite is that crab-hand kung fu chop — to show his support of a Laker big play.
Check out his moves for yourself in this great compilation of his celebrations (h/t The Basketball Jones):
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)