Nov 26, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
The Lakers have had a long history of great big men…celebrators.
From Mark Madsen to Ronny Turiaf, the purple and gold always seem to have a big guy on their bench that knows how cheer on his mates.
This year’s team has rookie big man Robert Sacre filling this role and he’s awesome at it. The former Gonzaga Bulldog (like Turiaf) has all sorts of moves — my personal favorite is that crab-hand kung fu chop — to show his support of a Laker big play.
Check out his moves for yourself in this great compilation of his celebrations (h/t The Basketball Jones):
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16