Nov 26, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
The Lakers have had a long history of great big men…celebrators.
From Mark Madsen to Ronny Turiaf, the purple and gold always seem to have a big guy on their bench that knows how cheer on his mates.
This year’s team has rookie big man Robert Sacre filling this role and he’s awesome at it. The former Gonzaga Bulldog (like Turiaf) has all sorts of moves — my personal favorite is that crab-hand kung fu chop — to show his support of a Laker big play.
Check out his moves for yourself in this great compilation of his celebrations (h/t The Basketball Jones):
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 2
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1