Nov 26, 2012, 10:24 AM EDT
That right there is why we like Kenneth Faried — nothing is just conceded. The hustle and effort is there on every play.
In this case Al-Farouq Aminu of the Hornets thinks he has a dunk Sunday only to find Faried is stronger and athletic enough to get up and block it. Cleanly.
The Nuggets are on a four-game winning streak and when playing up-tempo like this they are a fun team to watch.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34