Nov 26, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Tracy McGrady’s first game in China didn’t exactly end well.
The score is 92-92 with 18.5 seconds left and the Qingdao Eagles got their new star the ball in isolation out top with a chance to win it. And then McGrady gets casual with his dribble and is stripped with 15 seconds left. Embarrassing.
Keep watching, because that is former NBA player Sundiata Gaines hitting the game winner. Yes Jazz fans, that is the Sundiata Gaines of the dramatic game winner to beat LeBron’s Cavaliers.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)