Nov 26, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
Good for Cuban… even if this comes with an NBA fine. Which it shouldn’t. Whoever signed an NBA licensing agreement with this company should be the one getting fined.
That is Mavericks owner Mark Cuban who put a video on YouTube last week thrashing Power Balance, a bracelet that the makers claim helps balance and coordination. Well, they claim that until they get sued enough, then they own up to the truth. But the company is an official NBA sponsor.
A lot of NBA players wear it, but they are a superstitious lot. Plus, outside of the best headphones you may not want to take their advice on much.
But I’ve tried Power Balance, you say. I was at an expo and the salesman had me balance on one leg and with the bracelet he couldn’t knock me over, you say. Carnival trick, I say. (Seriously, follow that link, watch the video).
Good for Cuban.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 17
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 25
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2