Nov 26, 2012, 3:04 PM EST
Good for Cuban… even if this comes with an NBA fine. Which it shouldn’t. Whoever signed an NBA licensing agreement with this company should be the one getting fined.
That is Mavericks owner Mark Cuban who put a video on YouTube last week thrashing Power Balance, a bracelet that the makers claim helps balance and coordination. Well, they claim that until they get sued enough, then they own up to the truth. But the company is an official NBA sponsor.
A lot of NBA players wear it, but they are a superstitious lot. Plus, outside of the best headphones you may not want to take their advice on much.
But I’ve tried Power Balance, you say. I was at an expo and the salesman had me balance on one leg and with the bracelet he couldn’t knock me over, you say. Carnival trick, I say. (Seriously, follow that link, watch the video).
Good for Cuban.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9