Nov 26, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
Good for Cuban… even if this comes with an NBA fine. Which it shouldn’t. Whoever signed an NBA licensing agreement with this company should be the one getting fined.
That is Mavericks owner Mark Cuban who put a video on YouTube last week thrashing Power Balance, a bracelet that the makers claim helps balance and coordination. Well, they claim that until they get sued enough, then they own up to the truth. But the company is an official NBA sponsor.
A lot of NBA players wear it, but they are a superstitious lot. Plus, outside of the best headphones you may not want to take their advice on much.
But I’ve tried Power Balance, you say. I was at an expo and the salesman had me balance on one leg and with the bracelet he couldn’t knock me over, you say. Carnival trick, I say. (Seriously, follow that link, watch the video).
Good for Cuban.
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 0
- Wednesday playoff previews: Rockets know they need a win 0
- Report: Pacers’ Lance Stephenson, Evan Turner got in fight day before Game 1 12
- With two wins in Chicago, Wizards seize control over Bulls 5
- Tuesday NBA grades: Beal, DeRozan not perfect but good enough 0