Nov 25, 2012, 9:29 AM EST
He’s been getting specialized shots to help speed up the recovery of his ankle, the one he had surgery on this past summer. The one that has kept him out of training camp and all but four limited-minutes games for Golden State this season.
Barring a setback physically from practice, a source tells Y! @warriors C Andrew Bogut (ankle) has targeted next Sat game vs Ind for return.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) November 25, 2012
The Warriors are 8-6 this season and that has kept them in the playoff hunt, but if they want to stay there they are going to need Bogut and his presence in the paint, both defensively and his offensive passing.
But more than just Bogut, they need a healthy Bogut. Not the one that rushed back to play at the start of the season, but one who can play closer to his potential. We’ll see if that’s the Bogut that shows up next Saturday.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 2
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 9
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 28
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29