Nov 25, 2012, 9:29 AM EDT
He’s been getting specialized shots to help speed up the recovery of his ankle, the one he had surgery on this past summer. The one that has kept him out of training camp and all but four limited-minutes games for Golden State this season.
Barring a setback physically from practice, a source tells Y! @warriors C Andrew Bogut (ankle) has targeted next Sat game vs Ind for return.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) November 25, 2012
The Warriors are 8-6 this season and that has kept them in the playoff hunt, but if they want to stay there they are going to need Bogut and his presence in the paint, both defensively and his offensive passing.
But more than just Bogut, they need a healthy Bogut. Not the one that rushed back to play at the start of the season, but one who can play closer to his potential. We’ll see if that’s the Bogut that shows up next Saturday.
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson cleared to play in Game 1 0
- PBT Extra: Who is better positioned as a new coach, Hoiberg or Gentry? 3
- LeBron James leads the league in isolation shots during the playoffs. How’s that going? 17
- How do the Cavaliers defend Stephen Curry? 15
- Warriors have options to guard LeBron James, but he’ll make them work 27
- What kind of coach is Chicago getting with Fred Hoiberg? 14
- PBT Extra: Finals preview, how good are new and improved Cavaliers? 9
- Shaq would take Kobe Bryant over LeBron James because of “killer instinct” 83