Nov 25, 2012, 9:29 AM EDT
He’s been getting specialized shots to help speed up the recovery of his ankle, the one he had surgery on this past summer. The one that has kept him out of training camp and all but four limited-minutes games for Golden State this season.
Barring a setback physically from practice, a source tells Y! @warriors C Andrew Bogut (ankle) has targeted next Sat game vs Ind for return.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) November 25, 2012
The Warriors are 8-6 this season and that has kept them in the playoff hunt, but if they want to stay there they are going to need Bogut and his presence in the paint, both defensively and his offensive passing.
But more than just Bogut, they need a healthy Bogut. Not the one that rushed back to play at the start of the season, but one who can play closer to his potential. We’ll see if that’s the Bogut that shows up next Saturday.
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 0
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 5
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 12
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 12
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5