Nov 25, 2012, 9:29 AM EDT
He’s been getting specialized shots to help speed up the recovery of his ankle, the one he had surgery on this past summer. The one that has kept him out of training camp and all but four limited-minutes games for Golden State this season.
Barring a setback physically from practice, a source tells Y! @warriors C Andrew Bogut (ankle) has targeted next Sat game vs Ind for return.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) November 25, 2012
The Warriors are 8-6 this season and that has kept them in the playoff hunt, but if they want to stay there they are going to need Bogut and his presence in the paint, both defensively and his offensive passing.
But more than just Bogut, they need a healthy Bogut. Not the one that rushed back to play at the start of the season, but one who can play closer to his potential. We’ll see if that’s the Bogut that shows up next Saturday.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 9
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21