Nov 25, 2012, 9:29 AM EDT
He’s been getting specialized shots to help speed up the recovery of his ankle, the one he had surgery on this past summer. The one that has kept him out of training camp and all but four limited-minutes games for Golden State this season.
Barring a setback physically from practice, a source tells Y! @warriors C Andrew Bogut (ankle) has targeted next Sat game vs Ind for return.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) November 25, 2012
The Warriors are 8-6 this season and that has kept them in the playoff hunt, but if they want to stay there they are going to need Bogut and his presence in the paint, both defensively and his offensive passing.
But more than just Bogut, they need a healthy Bogut. Not the one that rushed back to play at the start of the season, but one who can play closer to his potential. We’ll see if that’s the Bogut that shows up next Saturday.
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 8
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 8
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 40
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 73