Nov 25, 2012, 9:29 AM EST
He’s been getting specialized shots to help speed up the recovery of his ankle, the one he had surgery on this past summer. The one that has kept him out of training camp and all but four limited-minutes games for Golden State this season.
Barring a setback physically from practice, a source tells Y! @warriors C Andrew Bogut (ankle) has targeted next Sat game vs Ind for return.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) November 25, 2012
The Warriors are 8-6 this season and that has kept them in the playoff hunt, but if they want to stay there they are going to need Bogut and his presence in the paint, both defensively and his offensive passing.
But more than just Bogut, they need a healthy Bogut. Not the one that rushed back to play at the start of the season, but one who can play closer to his potential. We’ll see if that’s the Bogut that shows up next Saturday.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 7
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5