Nov 25, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
You know this dunk from Harrison barnes on Nikola Pekovic is insane for a couple of reasons.
One, your eyes just tell you so. Barnes cutting full speed to the basket, and David Lee hitting him in stride perfectly with the no-look pass before Barnes elevates and detonates (shout out to Tom Leander) on Pekovic is just flat-out fantastic.
Two, just look at the Warriors bench, barely able to contain themselves with excitement after Barnes does the deed, and stares down Pekovic afterward for good measure.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34