Nov 25, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
You know this dunk from Harrison barnes on Nikola Pekovic is insane for a couple of reasons.
One, your eyes just tell you so. Barnes cutting full speed to the basket, and David Lee hitting him in stride perfectly with the no-look pass before Barnes elevates and detonates (shout out to Tom Leander) on Pekovic is just flat-out fantastic.
Two, just look at the Warriors bench, barely able to contain themselves with excitement after Barnes does the deed, and stares down Pekovic afterward for good measure.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7