Nov 25, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
You know this dunk from Harrison barnes on Nikola Pekovic is insane for a couple of reasons.
One, your eyes just tell you so. Barnes cutting full speed to the basket, and David Lee hitting him in stride perfectly with the no-look pass before Barnes elevates and detonates (shout out to Tom Leander) on Pekovic is just flat-out fantastic.
Two, just look at the Warriors bench, barely able to contain themselves with excitement after Barnes does the deed, and stares down Pekovic afterward for good measure.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 2
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24