Nov 24, 2012, 6:01 PM EST
We showed you Blake Griffin‘s insane block on Deron WIlliams last night, because hey, that’s what we’re here for. But the NBA recognizes greatness, and has the cameras in place to give us a more special look at plays like this when they happen.
This super-slow motion look at it makes it seem even more impressive.
Williams turns the corner on Chris Paul, and has every intention of throwing it down over Blake Griffin and/or Ryan Hollins. But Griffin times his jump perfectly, and meets Williams at the rim with hand firmly on the ball to get the block, before taking it away altogether on his way back down.
Just a beautiful play all around, and an amazing job by the league capturing it in this way for the fans to see.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 4
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8