Nov 23, 2012, 6:49 PM EST
DeAndre Jordan is having a career year — 10.6 points per game on 66.2 percent shooting, he’s taken on more of the offense and is absorbing it and producing. Plus he has been improved on defense.
Those kinds of improvements are earned in the off-season and here is a video of Jordan’s workouts this summer.
It’s early, but Jordan is playing at near an All-Star level. If he is playing like this, and the Clippers are defending like this, come March and April we will need to expand our list of contenders in the West.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 0
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 3
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 11
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17