Nov 23, 2012, 6:49 PM EDT
DeAndre Jordan is having a career year — 10.6 points per game on 66.2 percent shooting, he’s taken on more of the offense and is absorbing it and producing. Plus he has been improved on defense.
Those kinds of improvements are earned in the off-season and here is a video of Jordan’s workouts this summer.
It’s early, but Jordan is playing at near an All-Star level. If he is playing like this, and the Clippers are defending like this, come March and April we will need to expand our list of contenders in the West.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85