Nov 23, 2012, 6:49 PM EDT
DeAndre Jordan is having a career year — 10.6 points per game on 66.2 percent shooting, he’s taken on more of the offense and is absorbing it and producing. Plus he has been improved on defense.
Those kinds of improvements are earned in the off-season and here is a video of Jordan’s workouts this summer.
It’s early, but Jordan is playing at near an All-Star level. If he is playing like this, and the Clippers are defending like this, come March and April we will need to expand our list of contenders in the West.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 28
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25