Nov 23, 2012, 6:49 PM EST
DeAndre Jordan is having a career year — 10.6 points per game on 66.2 percent shooting, he’s taken on more of the offense and is absorbing it and producing. Plus he has been improved on defense.
Those kinds of improvements are earned in the off-season and here is a video of Jordan’s workouts this summer.
It’s early, but Jordan is playing at near an All-Star level. If he is playing like this, and the Clippers are defending like this, come March and April we will need to expand our list of contenders in the West.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15