Nov 23, 2012, 6:49 PM EDT
DeAndre Jordan is having a career year — 10.6 points per game on 66.2 percent shooting, he’s taken on more of the offense and is absorbing it and producing. Plus he has been improved on defense.
Those kinds of improvements are earned in the off-season and here is a video of Jordan’s workouts this summer.
It’s early, but Jordan is playing at near an All-Star level. If he is playing like this, and the Clippers are defending like this, come March and April we will need to expand our list of contenders in the West.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 0
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 2
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 8
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7