Nov 23, 2012, 8:41 PM EDT
Oh me oh my. (Well, they probably said that on the Clippers’ broadcast.)
Blake Griffin is not usually the fastest with defensive rotations, but sometimes athleticism can make up for a lot.
Just ask Deron Williams, who thought he had a path to the rim only to run into Griffin and get blocked — not just blocked but Griffin just rips the ball out of his hands and makes the outlet pass.
It’s early, but that may well be the play of Friday night.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 1
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30