Nov 23, 2012, 8:41 PM EDT
Oh me oh my. (Well, they probably said that on the Clippers’ broadcast.)
Blake Griffin is not usually the fastest with defensive rotations, but sometimes athleticism can make up for a lot.
Just ask Deron Williams, who thought he had a path to the rim only to run into Griffin and get blocked — not just blocked but Griffin just rips the ball out of his hands and makes the outlet pass.
It’s early, but that may well be the play of Friday night.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 9
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 11
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18