Nov 23, 2012, 4:21 PM EST
The majority of those points came from three-point distance, as George hit 9-of-13 from long range to just bury New Orleans in buckets.
All nine can be seen in the video clip above, and maybe it’s just me, but when a guy’s knocking ‘em down like that, you may want to take your chances inside without collapsing and doubling defensively.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30