Nov 22, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
What? He dropped 34 points and 14 rebounds on the Nuggets? Oh. Never mind then.
Kevin Love is back and that is good for the NBA and good for the Timberwolves, who are 5-5 now (they lost to Denver in Love’s return) and are in the playoff hunt as they get their stars back and start to get healthy.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 9
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 8
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 8
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54