Nov 22, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
What? He dropped 34 points and 14 rebounds on the Nuggets? Oh. Never mind then.
Kevin Love is back and that is good for the NBA and good for the Timberwolves, who are 5-5 now (they lost to Denver in Love’s return) and are in the playoff hunt as they get their stars back and start to get healthy.
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 6
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 8
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 43
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28