Nov 22, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
What? He dropped 34 points and 14 rebounds on the Nuggets? Oh. Never mind then.
Kevin Love is back and that is good for the NBA and good for the Timberwolves, who are 5-5 now (they lost to Denver in Love’s return) and are in the playoff hunt as they get their stars back and start to get healthy.
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 0
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 12
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 19
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36