Nov 22, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
What? He dropped 34 points and 14 rebounds on the Nuggets? Oh. Never mind then.
Kevin Love is back and that is good for the NBA and good for the Timberwolves, who are 5-5 now (they lost to Denver in Love’s return) and are in the playoff hunt as they get their stars back and start to get healthy.
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27