Nov 22, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
Is this a cheap publicity stunt to raise money for an orphanage in Kenya? Yes. No doubt.
And we’re good with it for two reasons — first, it’s a really entertaining video. Job well done. And sorry you have to relive that, Pistons fans.
Second, and most importantly, it’s a good cause. If you are feeling full and thankful today and have a little more to give, consider this charity. It’s a good cause, and we are very, very lucky with the things and opportunities we have in this country.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31