Nov 22, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
Is this a cheap publicity stunt to raise money for an orphanage in Kenya? Yes. No doubt.
And we’re good with it for two reasons — first, it’s a really entertaining video. Job well done. And sorry you have to relive that, Pistons fans.
Second, and most importantly, it’s a good cause. If you are feeling full and thankful today and have a little more to give, consider this charity. It’s a good cause, and we are very, very lucky with the things and opportunities we have in this country.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 15
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8