Nov 22, 2012, 6:00 PM EST
Is this a cheap publicity stunt to raise money for an orphanage in Kenya? Yes. No doubt.
And we’re good with it for two reasons — first, it’s a really entertaining video. Job well done. And sorry you have to relive that, Pistons fans.
Second, and most importantly, it’s a good cause. If you are feeling full and thankful today and have a little more to give, consider this charity. It’s a good cause, and we are very, very lucky with the things and opportunities we have in this country.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1