Nov 22, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
Is this a cheap publicity stunt to raise money for an orphanage in Kenya? Yes. No doubt.
And we’re good with it for two reasons — first, it’s a really entertaining video. Job well done. And sorry you have to relive that, Pistons fans.
Second, and most importantly, it’s a good cause. If you are feeling full and thankful today and have a little more to give, consider this charity. It’s a good cause, and we are very, very lucky with the things and opportunities we have in this country.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 9
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 48
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 36
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 30
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0