Nov 22, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
Is this a cheap publicity stunt to raise money for an orphanage in Kenya? Yes. No doubt.
And we’re good with it for two reasons — first, it’s a really entertaining video. Job well done. And sorry you have to relive that, Pistons fans.
Second, and most importantly, it’s a good cause. If you are feeling full and thankful today and have a little more to give, consider this charity. It’s a good cause, and we are very, very lucky with the things and opportunities we have in this country.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 49
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 46
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7