Nov 22, 2012, 6:00 PM EDT
Is this a cheap publicity stunt to raise money for an orphanage in Kenya? Yes. No doubt.
And we’re good with it for two reasons — first, it’s a really entertaining video. Job well done. And sorry you have to relive that, Pistons fans.
Second, and most importantly, it’s a good cause. If you are feeling full and thankful today and have a little more to give, consider this charity. It’s a good cause, and we are very, very lucky with the things and opportunities we have in this country.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 0
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 13
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 19
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 9
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19