Nov 22, 2012, 9:27 AM EST
Brandon Rush was already not coming back to the Warriors this season (which sucks, they could use him right about now with injuries on their perimeter), but now you have to wonder at what point next season he’ll be back.
Rush has torn his MCL as well as his ACL in his left knee. What that means in practical terms is it delays his ACL surgery until likely next month, and that means it will be a challenge for Rush to be back by the start of next season.
Rush was injured in an ugly fall at the start of the month — Rush came down awkwardly after being hit in mid-air by Zach Randolph, and seemed to immediately know the extent of his injury.
He suffered an ACL tear to his right knee while in playing in college. So he’s been down this road before. That doesn’t make the road any more fun, however.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 1
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 8
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 32
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31