Nov 22, 2012, 9:27 AM EST
Brandon Rush was already not coming back to the Warriors this season (which sucks, they could use him right about now with injuries on their perimeter), but now you have to wonder at what point next season he’ll be back.
Rush has torn his MCL as well as his ACL in his left knee. What that means in practical terms is it delays his ACL surgery until likely next month, and that means it will be a challenge for Rush to be back by the start of next season.
Rush was injured in an ugly fall at the start of the month — Rush came down awkwardly after being hit in mid-air by Zach Randolph, and seemed to immediately know the extent of his injury.
He suffered an ACL tear to his right knee while in playing in college. So he’s been down this road before. That doesn’t make the road any more fun, however.
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 12
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 6
- The Extra Pass: Chemistry clicking in Denver as Nuggets beat Nets to win seventh straight, and Tuesday’s recaps 2
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Michael Carter-Williams, Victor Oladipo with dueling rookie triple doubles 5
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 3: We answer twitter questions on Blazers, Pacers vs. Monstars 0
- Kobe Bryant takes to Twitter to defend his contract extension (100)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (50)
- John Wall: ‘I’m the best point guard in the league’ (45)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)