Nov 22, 2012, 9:27 AM EDT
Brandon Rush was already not coming back to the Warriors this season (which sucks, they could use him right about now with injuries on their perimeter), but now you have to wonder at what point next season he’ll be back.
Rush has torn his MCL as well as his ACL in his left knee. What that means in practical terms is it delays his ACL surgery until likely next month, and that means it will be a challenge for Rush to be back by the start of next season.
Rush was injured in an ugly fall at the start of the month — Rush came down awkwardly after being hit in mid-air by Zach Randolph, and seemed to immediately know the extent of his injury.
He suffered an ACL tear to his right knee while in playing in college. So he’s been down this road before. That doesn’t make the road any more fun, however.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13