Nov 22, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
The young man in the video clip above is the little brother of Atlanta Hawks center Al Horford, and even at his tender age, he already has a fascination with the ladies.
The fun took place during Wednesday’s game between the Hawks and the Wizards. While initially distracted by the free candy (because hey, free candy!), it didn’t take long for the kid to realize what the real prize was standing right in front of his face.
The amazed look when viewing the woman from the front is priceless, but personally I admire him for carrying the check-out all the way through by making sure to get a look at her from another angle before all is said and done.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 1
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8