Nov 22, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
The young man in the video clip above is the little brother of Atlanta Hawks center Al Horford, and even at his tender age, he already has a fascination with the ladies.
The fun took place during Wednesday’s game between the Hawks and the Wizards. While initially distracted by the free candy (because hey, free candy!), it didn’t take long for the kid to realize what the real prize was standing right in front of his face.
The amazed look when viewing the woman from the front is priceless, but personally I admire him for carrying the check-out all the way through by making sure to get a look at her from another angle before all is said and done.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 6
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 15
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18