Al Horford’s little brother reacts to a close-up look at a cheerleader, and it’s priceless (VIDEO)

Nov 22, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT

The young man in the video clip above is the little brother of Atlanta Hawks center Al Horford, and even at his tender age, he already has a fascination with the ladies.

The fun took place during Wednesday’s game between the Hawks and the Wizards. While initially distracted by the free candy (because hey, free candy!), it didn’t take long for the kid to realize what the real prize was standing right in front of his face.

The amazed look when viewing the woman from the front is priceless, but personally I admire him for carrying the check-out all the way through by making sure to get a look at her from another angle before all is said and done.

1. readysethike - Nov 22, 2012 at 3:14 PM

haha i wouldve did the same thing

2. raidmagic - Nov 22, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Haha classic!!!

3. paulhargis53 - Nov 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM

That’s the exact look lakerluver gets when looks at a playgirl centerfold.

• dannymac17 - Nov 22, 2012 at 3:44 PM

or a dwight howard dunk.

• broncobeta - Nov 26, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Dude, your obsession with lakerluver is really sad.

4. Mr. Wright 212 - Nov 22, 2012 at 3:48 PM

LMFAO

5. lakerluver - Nov 22, 2012 at 4:10 PM

At least I get that look while looking at Playboy. You two get it while looking at Playb….never mind. Out of the spirit of Thanksgiving I’ll be kind.

6. spthegr8 - Nov 22, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooney!!!!!!!!!!!

7. chaseutley - Nov 22, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Interesting.
    My mom would have smacked the crap out of me and taken away my M&Ms.

8. paulhargis53 - Nov 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM

LL, reading comprehension, look into it dummy. You don’t like females, playgirl has men in it…..get it?!

9. lakerluver - Nov 22, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Ok, I screwed my joke up!! Anyway, it’s good to know you losers are spending your holiday thinking about ME! Losers.
    #deadman walking

10. lakerluver - Nov 22, 2012 at 4:23 PM

By the way, the C’s are looking good, huh? Like I’ve been trying to get through your empty melon, irrelevancy is right around the corner. Decades of it.
    #deadman walking

• kjereld615 - Nov 22, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Aww well aren’t you precious. The Celtics have played only 12 games in a 82 game season and you’re already counting them out? Oh honey.

• badintent - Nov 22, 2012 at 10:12 PM

@kjerld615
        I’m a Knick fan Primetime but you nailed it. Celtics will be in the mix, Doc Rivers is Phil Jackson 1A now Pops is numero uno now.

11. paulhargis53 - Nov 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Your joke?! You wouldn know humor it it sat on your face and teabagged you.

As for the Celtics. It’s early. They play 82 games. Good fans don’t overreact. FANATICS such as yourself live vicariously. You’re a loudmouth when they are winning, you disappear when they lose.
    I also didn’t place my team in the finals before the season started.
    The Celtics will be just fine. Doc is a great coach.
    Way to change the subject away from your questionable reading material.
    #lakerMANluver

• lakerdownunder - Nov 22, 2012 at 8:33 PM

You are a serious jerk…Bullies in any forum, particularly online, are the worst form of cowards.

• lakerdownunder - Nov 22, 2012 at 10:58 PM

So are the cowards that “thumbs down” an anti bullying comment. Pathetic

• mytthor - Nov 23, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I don’t really think this is bullying. Douchiness? Absolutely. But I’m tired of bullying being the buzzword lately.

• scalfor3 - Nov 23, 2012 at 1:17 AM

this isn’t bullying its just fighting, they could dance this dance forever.

• limonadamas - Nov 23, 2012 at 5:24 PM

so…. you’re saying that the Celtics don’t have “FANATICS” that live vicariously through their team? give me a break. NE sports fans are notorious for that.

12. lakerluver - Nov 22, 2012 at 5:36 PM

The Celtics are done. KG’s a great player and has had a great career. But I bet he regrets going to Boston when he had the chance to go to the LAKERS. He’d now have 3 rings and counting instead of one. About the worse decision anyone has made since LilPaulie5feet3inches decided to challenge me. Boston wins titles every two decades. The next time they will win a ring will be around 2020.

• scalfor3 - Nov 22, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Lil Horford knows whats good!

• saint1997 - Nov 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM

wherever you grew up needs better education

13. lakerluver - Nov 22, 2012 at 5:39 PM

#decades of irrelevancy.

• saint1997 - Nov 22, 2012 at 11:26 PM

#thisisnottwitter

14. themagicfanguy - Nov 22, 2012 at 7:49 PM

….and even winning titles “only” every two decades, they still have more than the lakers. Hmm, crazy huh?

15. misterdreamer119 - Nov 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Keep off the Celtics. Only 4 guys were on the squad last year, Bass, Rondo,PP and KG.
    All the other guys are new. Plus the west is so strong and the Laker owner jim buss will not have the success his father had.

16. paulhargis53 - Nov 23, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Wow lakerdownunder, bullying?!

Have you read anything that lakerluver writes on here? Have you seen him get angry and tell people they are idiots for not agreeing with them?

Have you also seen me not post for days to let things go away, yet have him mention me in nearly every post until I respond?

It can’t be “bullying” if the other person is attempting(and failing miserably) to do it right back.

You are getting thumbed down because the people know what is going on.

I don’t care if people on here like me or not. I’m entertaining myself on here. If I make a few people laugh along the way, great. The thing of it is, is that LL is a detestable person. If you don’t like what I say, its like I’ve told mytthor countless times, dont read it.

• lakerdownunder - Nov 25, 2012 at 5:08 PM

If your comments were more broadly targeted that argument would stack up but you clog this site up with your obsession with him and your obsession with putting him down irrespective of his comment….the vast majority of which have NOTHING to do with you. You launch into him completely irrespective of the topic and his comment. That is A-typicla bullying behaviour. You never target others just him and it is nearly always nothing to do with basketball, it is mostly personal attacks. Boring, nasty and hysterically hypocritical…

And as far “don’t read me if you don’t like me” that again is the typical bullies approach and one you should apply to yourself. If you don’t like what he has to say then ignore him, not abuse him.

I don’t know him from a bar of soap but have you noticed how your action has now encouraged others to launch into him.

Your actions are destructive are unnecessary

17. crackrocksandotterpopz - Nov 23, 2012 at 2:43 PM

@ paul…naw, ur a jerk. I have seen u do the same thiings that he does to you. U are a bully…and u need to go away….

P.s….phuck the celtics..

18. paulhargis53 - Nov 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM

crack: I value your opinion why????

Never seen you post on here before.
    Either your new, or a regular poster in hiding. Either way, GFY.

19. paulhargis53 - Nov 24, 2012 at 5:21 AM

Never sad they don’t. What dies that have to do with the slurpmeister? I haven’t seen any of these Celtics nutjobs ON HERE. I haven’t seen anyone as over the top as the Sausage wallet EVER.

20. azarkhan - Nov 30, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Well, she certainly looks like a wh*re.

Will LeBron get booed Christmas Day in Miami?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches