Nov 22, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
The young man in the video clip above is the little brother of Atlanta Hawks center Al Horford, and even at his tender age, he already has a fascination with the ladies.
The fun took place during Wednesday’s game between the Hawks and the Wizards. While initially distracted by the free candy (because hey, free candy!), it didn’t take long for the kid to realize what the real prize was standing right in front of his face.
The amazed look when viewing the woman from the front is priceless, but personally I admire him for carrying the check-out all the way through by making sure to get a look at her from another angle before all is said and done.
- Hawks cruise to underwhelming Game 1 win over Nets 3
- Kyrie Irving aces, Kevin Love passes first playoff test in Cavaliers win over Celtics 15
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 19
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10