Nov 22, 2012, 3:04 PM EDT
The young man in the video clip above is the little brother of Atlanta Hawks center Al Horford, and even at his tender age, he already has a fascination with the ladies.
The fun took place during Wednesday’s game between the Hawks and the Wizards. While initially distracted by the free candy (because hey, free candy!), it didn’t take long for the kid to realize what the real prize was standing right in front of his face.
The amazed look when viewing the woman from the front is priceless, but personally I admire him for carrying the check-out all the way through by making sure to get a look at her from another angle before all is said and done.
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 1
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 33
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 21
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1