Nov 21, 2012, 11:19 PM EDT
Kyle Korver doesn’t need much space, and with the Hawks down two and seven seconds on the clock Devin Harris pushes it up then makes a veteran move to become the screener and hand off to Korver coming on a curl… and did I mention he doesn’t need much space?
The Wizards had a chance to take the lead back and inbounded to Kevin Seraphin mid-post and he proceeded to airball a hook shot — then Martell Webster made the smart play, broke to the rim, caught the airball and tried to get it back up and in but was just a split-second late with the shot.
And the Wizards are 0-10. There is no moral victory here.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 0
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10