Nov 21, 2012, 11:19 PM EST
Kyle Korver doesn’t need much space, and with the Hawks down two and seven seconds on the clock Devin Harris pushes it up then makes a veteran move to become the screener and hand off to Korver coming on a curl… and did I mention he doesn’t need much space?
The Wizards had a chance to take the lead back and inbounded to Kevin Seraphin mid-post and he proceeded to airball a hook shot — then Martell Webster made the smart play, broke to the rim, caught the airball and tried to get it back up and in but was just a split-second late with the shot.
And the Wizards are 0-10. There is no moral victory here.
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 13
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 26
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 11
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 20