Nov 21, 2012, 11:19 PM EDT
Kyle Korver doesn’t need much space, and with the Hawks down two and seven seconds on the clock Devin Harris pushes it up then makes a veteran move to become the screener and hand off to Korver coming on a curl… and did I mention he doesn’t need much space?
The Wizards had a chance to take the lead back and inbounded to Kevin Seraphin mid-post and he proceeded to airball a hook shot — then Martell Webster made the smart play, broke to the rim, caught the airball and tried to get it back up and in but was just a split-second late with the shot.
And the Wizards are 0-10. There is no moral victory here.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50