Nov 21, 2012, 11:19 PM EDT
Kyle Korver doesn’t need much space, and with the Hawks down two and seven seconds on the clock Devin Harris pushes it up then makes a veteran move to become the screener and hand off to Korver coming on a curl… and did I mention he doesn’t need much space?
The Wizards had a chance to take the lead back and inbounded to Kevin Seraphin mid-post and he proceeded to airball a hook shot — then Martell Webster made the smart play, broke to the rim, caught the airball and tried to get it back up and in but was just a split-second late with the shot.
And the Wizards are 0-10. There is no moral victory here.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15