Nov 21, 2012, 11:19 PM EDT
Kyle Korver doesn’t need much space, and with the Hawks down two and seven seconds on the clock Devin Harris pushes it up then makes a veteran move to become the screener and hand off to Korver coming on a curl… and did I mention he doesn’t need much space?
The Wizards had a chance to take the lead back and inbounded to Kevin Seraphin mid-post and he proceeded to airball a hook shot — then Martell Webster made the smart play, broke to the rim, caught the airball and tried to get it back up and in but was just a split-second late with the shot.
And the Wizards are 0-10. There is no moral victory here.
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 2
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 40
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33
- PBT Extra: One-on-one with Stephen Curry 0
- LeBron James pumped to play with Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving again 10