Nov 21, 2012, 6:45 PM EDT
Kyle Lowry looked rusty in his first game back from injury Tuesday night against Philly, (5-of-14 shooting) but he also looked aggressive. He attacked. Jose Calderon was what he has been most of the season — solid. Dependable.
When it came time for Toronto Raptors coach Dwyane Casey to decide who was starting Wednesday against Charlotte, he went with aggressive, the Raptors announced.
Coach Casey indicates Kyle Lowry will move back into the starting lineup with Jose Calderon joining the second unit. #Raptors
— RaptorsPR (@RaptorsPR) November 21, 2012
Before his foot and ankle injury, Lowry was putting up big numbers — he averaged 18.3 points per game on 54.5 percent shooting, plus handed out more than six assists per game.
That should help the Raptors offense, of course their biggest problem is the other end of the floor.
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 93
- PBT Extra: Talking Duncan, LeBron legacies; plus Game 6 11
- Report: Clippers pull out of talks with Celtics 30
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit 83
- If Spurs win, Tony Parker should be the Finals MVP 24
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (93)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat force Game 7
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'