Nov 20, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Tim Duncan doesn’t make a lot of highlight plays compared to the NBA’s other superstars, so when he does something we’ve got to highlight it.
And this showcases a lot of what Duncan does well (it has everything but a 15-foot bank shot from the wing). He gets the rebound, shows that he has some handles, and most of all he makes the right decision — nobody on the Clippers stops the ball so he keeps going with it. Then he shows he can still finish like you expect an all-time great can.
This guy is going to be gone from the league in a few years and we are going to miss him.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 52