Nov 20, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Tim Duncan doesn’t make a lot of highlight plays compared to the NBA’s other superstars, so when he does something we’ve got to highlight it.
And this showcases a lot of what Duncan does well (it has everything but a 15-foot bank shot from the wing). He gets the rebound, shows that he has some handles, and most of all he makes the right decision — nobody on the Clippers stops the ball so he keeps going with it. Then he shows he can still finish like you expect an all-time great can.
This guy is going to be gone from the league in a few years and we are going to miss him.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9