Nov 20, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
Tim Duncan doesn’t make a lot of highlight plays compared to the NBA’s other superstars, so when he does something we’ve got to highlight it.
And this showcases a lot of what Duncan does well (it has everything but a 15-foot bank shot from the wing). He gets the rebound, shows that he has some handles, and most of all he makes the right decision — nobody on the Clippers stops the ball so he keeps going with it. Then he shows he can still finish like you expect an all-time great can.
This guy is going to be gone from the league in a few years and we are going to miss him.
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 0
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 10
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)