Nov 20, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Tim Duncan doesn’t make a lot of highlight plays compared to the NBA’s other superstars, so when he does something we’ve got to highlight it.
And this showcases a lot of what Duncan does well (it has everything but a 15-foot bank shot from the wing). He gets the rebound, shows that he has some handles, and most of all he makes the right decision — nobody on the Clippers stops the ball so he keeps going with it. Then he shows he can still finish like you expect an all-time great can.
This guy is going to be gone from the league in a few years and we are going to miss him.
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 8
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 5
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3