Nov 20, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Tim Duncan doesn’t make a lot of highlight plays compared to the NBA’s other superstars, so when he does something we’ve got to highlight it.
And this showcases a lot of what Duncan does well (it has everything but a 15-foot bank shot from the wing). He gets the rebound, shows that he has some handles, and most of all he makes the right decision — nobody on the Clippers stops the ball so he keeps going with it. Then he shows he can still finish like you expect an all-time great can.
This guy is going to be gone from the league in a few years and we are going to miss him.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 12
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 14
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 14
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46