Nov 20, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace loves to yell things out to opposing players at the free throw line.
We showed you his trash talk at Arron Afflalo last week, and now, we give you Wallace yelling his patented “Ball don’t lie!” at Austin Rivers of the Hornets, after Wallace was whistled for the ticky-tack reach-in, and Rivers clanked the first of his two free throw attempts.
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 4
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 18
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 26
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy