Nov 20, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace loves to yell things out to opposing players at the free throw line.
We showed you his trash talk at Arron Afflalo last week, and now, we give you Wallace yelling his patented “Ball don’t lie!” at Austin Rivers of the Hornets, after Wallace was whistled for the ticky-tack reach-in, and Rivers clanked the first of his two free throw attempts.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 0
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25