Nov 20, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace loves to yell things out to opposing players at the free throw line.
We showed you his trash talk at Arron Afflalo last week, and now, we give you Wallace yelling his patented “Ball don’t lie!” at Austin Rivers of the Hornets, after Wallace was whistled for the ticky-tack reach-in, and Rivers clanked the first of his two free throw attempts.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31