Nov 20, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
Rasheed Wallace loves to yell things out to opposing players at the free throw line.
We showed you his trash talk at Arron Afflalo last week, and now, we give you Wallace yelling his patented “Ball don’t lie!” at Austin Rivers of the Hornets, after Wallace was whistled for the ticky-tack reach-in, and Rivers clanked the first of his two free throw attempts.
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 0
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 5
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 5
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 8
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14