Nov 20, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Rasheed Wallace loves to yell things out to opposing players at the free throw line.
We showed you his trash talk at Arron Afflalo last week, and now, we give you Wallace yelling his patented “Ball don’t lie!” at Austin Rivers of the Hornets, after Wallace was whistled for the ticky-tack reach-in, and Rivers clanked the first of his two free throw attempts.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47