Nov 20, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
We told you about the new uniforms the NBA is rolling out for its slate of games on Christmas Day, and now we have a commercial featuring Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Joe Johnson, Russell Westbrook, and Dwyane Wade modeling the new gear.
The video clip above is an ad for the BIG Color collection, and has the players dribbling in rhythm their own rendition of “Carol of the Bells.”
Something tells me this was easier for the first four guys than it was for Wade, who looks like he’s concentrating on getting it right just a little too much.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11