Nov 20, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
We told you about the new uniforms the NBA is rolling out for its slate of games on Christmas Day, and now we have a commercial featuring Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Joe Johnson, Russell Westbrook, and Dwyane Wade modeling the new gear.
The video clip above is an ad for the BIG Color collection, and has the players dribbling in rhythm their own rendition of “Carol of the Bells.”
Something tells me this was easier for the first four guys than it was for Wade, who looks like he’s concentrating on getting it right just a little too much.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85