Nov 20, 2012, 4:31 PM EST
We told you about the new uniforms the NBA is rolling out for its slate of games on Christmas Day, and now we have a commercial featuring Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Joe Johnson, Russell Westbrook, and Dwyane Wade modeling the new gear.
The video clip above is an ad for the BIG Color collection, and has the players dribbling in rhythm their own rendition of ”Carol of the Bells.”
Something tells me this was easier for the first four guys than it was for Wade, who looks like he’s concentrating on getting it right just a little too much.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 1
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 6
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 12
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)