Nov 20, 2012, 5:01 PM EDT
While Bogut has been ruled out of the team’s next three games, he plans on doing some rehabilitation later this week, with a targeted date of next Monday to return to practice.
From the official release:
It is anticipated that Bogut will begin running on the AlterG treadmill later this week with the hopes of returning to practice activity with the team next Monday. His progress will continue to be evaluated and monitored by the team’s medical staff and updates will be provided as appropriate.
Bogut has missed the last six (6) games as he continues to strengthen his left ankle following surgery on April 27.
The earliest Bogut would return given that timetable would be Nov. 29 at home against the Denver Nuggets. But considering the way the season began, with him playing under a minutes restriction and planning to miss the second night of back-to-backs until he was 100 percent, don’t expect the Warriors to be too quick to rush him back.
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 25
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 30
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 6
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23