Nov 20, 2012, 5:01 PM EST
While Bogut has been ruled out of the team’s next three games, he plans on doing some rehabilitation later this week, with a targeted date of next Monday to return to practice.
From the official release:
It is anticipated that Bogut will begin running on the AlterG treadmill later this week with the hopes of returning to practice activity with the team next Monday. His progress will continue to be evaluated and monitored by the team’s medical staff and updates will be provided as appropriate.
Bogut has missed the last six (6) games as he continues to strengthen his left ankle following surgery on April 27.
The earliest Bogut would return given that timetable would be Nov. 29 at home against the Denver Nuggets. But considering the way the season began, with him playing under a minutes restriction and planning to miss the second night of back-to-backs until he was 100 percent, don’t expect the Warriors to be too quick to rush him back.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 0
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 33
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11