Nov 20, 2012, 5:01 PM EDT
While Bogut has been ruled out of the team’s next three games, he plans on doing some rehabilitation later this week, with a targeted date of next Monday to return to practice.
From the official release:
It is anticipated that Bogut will begin running on the AlterG treadmill later this week with the hopes of returning to practice activity with the team next Monday. His progress will continue to be evaluated and monitored by the team’s medical staff and updates will be provided as appropriate.
Bogut has missed the last six (6) games as he continues to strengthen his left ankle following surgery on April 27.
The earliest Bogut would return given that timetable would be Nov. 29 at home against the Denver Nuggets. But considering the way the season began, with him playing under a minutes restriction and planning to miss the second night of back-to-backs until he was 100 percent, don’t expect the Warriors to be too quick to rush him back.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 54
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 17
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31