Nov 20, 2012, 5:01 PM EST
While Bogut has been ruled out of the team’s next three games, he plans on doing some rehabilitation later this week, with a targeted date of next Monday to return to practice.
From the official release:
It is anticipated that Bogut will begin running on the AlterG treadmill later this week with the hopes of returning to practice activity with the team next Monday. His progress will continue to be evaluated and monitored by the team’s medical staff and updates will be provided as appropriate.
Bogut has missed the last six (6) games as he continues to strengthen his left ankle following surgery on April 27.
The earliest Bogut would return given that timetable would be Nov. 29 at home against the Denver Nuggets. But considering the way the season began, with him playing under a minutes restriction and planning to miss the second night of back-to-backs until he was 100 percent, don’t expect the Warriors to be too quick to rush him back.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9