Nov 20, 2012, 5:01 PM EDT
While Bogut has been ruled out of the team’s next three games, he plans on doing some rehabilitation later this week, with a targeted date of next Monday to return to practice.
From the official release:
It is anticipated that Bogut will begin running on the AlterG treadmill later this week with the hopes of returning to practice activity with the team next Monday. His progress will continue to be evaluated and monitored by the team’s medical staff and updates will be provided as appropriate.
Bogut has missed the last six (6) games as he continues to strengthen his left ankle following surgery on April 27.
The earliest Bogut would return given that timetable would be Nov. 29 at home against the Denver Nuggets. But considering the way the season began, with him playing under a minutes restriction and planning to miss the second night of back-to-backs until he was 100 percent, don’t expect the Warriors to be too quick to rush him back.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3