Nov 19, 2012, 6:44 PM EDT
Well, you don’t see this every day. And with good reason.
Raptors fans are pumped about what Jonas Valanciunas can bring to the team (even though their team defense is way off this season with him on the roster), and so Sunday in Toronto was the Valanciunas bobblehead game. Yes, we’re serious. And this is the bobblehead cam where Raptors fans try to be the Valanciunas bobblehead.
I would watch this over the kiss cam any day.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 17
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 16
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 15
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 48
- NBA Opening Night Winners/Losers: Big nights for The Beard and The Brow 27