Nov 19, 2012, 6:44 PM EST
Well, you don’t see this every day. And with good reason.
Raptors fans are pumped about what Jonas Valanciunas can bring to the team (even though their team defense is way off this season with him on the roster), and so Sunday in Toronto was the Valanciunas bobblehead game. Yes, we’re serious. And this is the bobblehead cam where Raptors fans try to be the Valanciunas bobblehead.
I would watch this over the kiss cam any day.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 5
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 8
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 19
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30