Nov 19, 2012, 6:44 PM EDT
Well, you don’t see this every day. And with good reason.
Raptors fans are pumped about what Jonas Valanciunas can bring to the team (even though their team defense is way off this season with him on the roster), and so Sunday in Toronto was the Valanciunas bobblehead game. Yes, we’re serious. And this is the bobblehead cam where Raptors fans try to be the Valanciunas bobblehead.
I would watch this over the kiss cam any day.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 4
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 40
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 23
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29