Nov 19, 2012, 11:34 AM EST
Metta World Peace did something no Philadelphia Eagles quarterback did Sunday — threw a touchdown pass.
At the end of the first half World Peace was inbounding the ball and threw a length of the court pass to Pau Gasol, who sealed off his defender beautifully and made the play. This is pretty much how the entire game felt to Rockets fans as the Lakers just scored at will, it seemed.
My favorite part is World Peace ignoring the rest of the play to soak in the cheers of the crowd.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 4
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 10
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)