Nov 19, 2012, 11:34 AM EST
Metta World Peace did something no Philadelphia Eagles quarterback did Sunday — threw a touchdown pass.
At the end of the first half World Peace was inbounding the ball and threw a length of the court pass to Pau Gasol, who sealed off his defender beautifully and made the play. This is pretty much how the entire game felt to Rockets fans as the Lakers just scored at will, it seemed.
My favorite part is World Peace ignoring the rest of the play to soak in the cheers of the crowd.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 6
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 12
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20