Nov 19, 2012, 11:34 AM EDT
Metta World Peace did something no Philadelphia Eagles quarterback did Sunday — threw a touchdown pass.
At the end of the first half World Peace was inbounding the ball and threw a length of the court pass to Pau Gasol, who sealed off his defender beautifully and made the play. This is pretty much how the entire game felt to Rockets fans as the Lakers just scored at will, it seemed.
My favorite part is World Peace ignoring the rest of the play to soak in the cheers of the crowd.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3