Nov 19, 2012, 11:34 AM EST
Metta World Peace did something no Philadelphia Eagles quarterback did Sunday — threw a touchdown pass.
At the end of the first half World Peace was inbounding the ball and threw a length of the court pass to Pau Gasol, who sealed off his defender beautifully and made the play. This is pretty much how the entire game felt to Rockets fans as the Lakers just scored at will, it seemed.
My favorite part is World Peace ignoring the rest of the play to soak in the cheers of the crowd.
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 3
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 8
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 23
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6