Nov 19, 2012, 11:34 AM EST
Metta World Peace did something no Philadelphia Eagles quarterback did Sunday — threw a touchdown pass.
At the end of the first half World Peace was inbounding the ball and threw a length of the court pass to Pau Gasol, who sealed off his defender beautifully and made the play. This is pretty much how the entire game felt to Rockets fans as the Lakers just scored at will, it seemed.
My favorite part is World Peace ignoring the rest of the play to soak in the cheers of the crowd.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1