Nov 19, 2012, 10:05 PM EDT
The Spurs have a hole at small forward suddenly.
Jackson had been thrust into the starting lineup because of left knee tendonitis for Kawhi Leonard, and he is expected to be out at least another week, maybe more.
Jackson had been coming off the bench and giving San Antonio 8.3 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
Know that this is San Antonio, they are not going to rush Leonard back for games in November when they are worried about games in May. Plus, whoever the Spurs plug in will play well for them. Because they always do.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17