Nov 19, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
The Spurs have a hole at small forward suddenly.
Jackson had been thrust into the starting lineup because of left knee tendonitis for Kawhi Leonard, and he is expected to be out at least another week, maybe more.
Jackson had been coming off the bench and giving San Antonio 8.3 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
Know that this is San Antonio, they are not going to rush Leonard back for games in November when they are worried about games in May. Plus, whoever the Spurs plug in will play well for them. Because they always do.
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 0
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 7
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 14
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)