Nov 19, 2012, 10:05 PM EST
The Spurs have a hole at small forward suddenly.
Jackson had been thrust into the starting lineup because of left knee tendonitis for Kawhi Leonard, and he is expected to be out at least another week, maybe more.
Jackson had been coming off the bench and giving San Antonio 8.3 points, 4.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
Know that this is San Antonio, they are not going to rush Leonard back for games in November when they are worried about games in May. Plus, whoever the Spurs plug in will play well for them. Because they always do.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson swap 0
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 13
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36