Nov 18, 2012, 7:59 AM EDT
There are other contenders for the title, but the Clippers remain the king of highlights.
In part because they have Blake Griffin and D’Andre Jordan — the most athletic front line in the NBA. But mostly because they have Chris Paul — watch the lobs on the second of these dunks, almost a volleyball set right on target. The athletic bigs make the steals then it is off to the races.
The Clippers won again, 101-80 over the Bulls, and are 7-2 on the season. They are defending and getting great play from Jordan and as long as they are getting that they are potential contenders in the West.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3