Nov 18, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Reggie Evans, as Steve Kerr mentions in the video clip above, was somewhat featured in the video compilation that the league put together to show teams and media before the season to demonstrate the types of plays that players would be warned for this year under the new rules against flopping.
Apparently, he didn’t get the message.
Evans is the latest player to receive a warning for his behavior, based on this play from the game between the Nets and the Celtics on Nov. 15.
You can see that Evans catches some contact from Jared Sullinger under the basket, but it certainly wasn’t enough of a hit to cause him to drop to the floor as if he was shot by a sniper in the stands.
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 25
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 19
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 56
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 40
- Report: Chris Bosh re-signing with Heat over joining Rockets 89
- Report: Heat offer Chris Bosh full max contract to keep him from Rockets 26
- PBT Extra: LeBron James returns to Cleveland to try and cement legacy 18
- Deal set: Lakers trade for Jeremy Lin, which for L.A. is largely about draft pick (as is Gasol for Boozer idea) 38