Nov 18, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Reggie Evans, as Steve Kerr mentions in the video clip above, was somewhat featured in the video compilation that the league put together to show teams and media before the season to demonstrate the types of plays that players would be warned for this year under the new rules against flopping.
Apparently, he didn’t get the message.
Evans is the latest player to receive a warning for his behavior, based on this play from the game between the Nets and the Celtics on Nov. 15.
You can see that Evans catches some contact from Jared Sullinger under the basket, but it certainly wasn’t enough of a hit to cause him to drop to the floor as if he was shot by a sniper in the stands.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 0
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 17
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 41
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 22
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65