Nov 18, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Reggie Evans, as Steve Kerr mentions in the video clip above, was somewhat featured in the video compilation that the league put together to show teams and media before the season to demonstrate the types of plays that players would be warned for this year under the new rules against flopping.
Apparently, he didn’t get the message.
Evans is the latest player to receive a warning for his behavior, based on this play from the game between the Nets and the Celtics on Nov. 15.
You can see that Evans catches some contact from Jared Sullinger under the basket, but it certainly wasn’t enough of a hit to cause him to drop to the floor as if he was shot by a sniper in the stands.
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 1
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 43
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 19
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 34
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 22
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29