Nov 18, 2012, 12:30 PM EST
Reggie Evans, as Steve Kerr mentions in the video clip above, was somewhat featured in the video compilation that the league put together to show teams and media before the season to demonstrate the types of plays that players would be warned for this year under the new rules against flopping.
Apparently, he didn’t get the message.
Evans is the latest player to receive a warning for his behavior, based on this play from the game between the Nets and the Celtics on Nov. 15.
You can see that Evans catches some contact from Jared Sullinger under the basket, but it certainly wasn’t enough of a hit to cause him to drop to the floor as if he was shot by a sniper in the stands.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 7
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20