Nov 18, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
Reggie Evans, as Steve Kerr mentions in the video clip above, was somewhat featured in the video compilation that the league put together to show teams and media before the season to demonstrate the types of plays that players would be warned for this year under the new rules against flopping.
Apparently, he didn’t get the message.
Evans is the latest player to receive a warning for his behavior, based on this play from the game between the Nets and the Celtics on Nov. 15.
You can see that Evans catches some contact from Jared Sullinger under the basket, but it certainly wasn’t enough of a hit to cause him to drop to the floor as if he was shot by a sniper in the stands.
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 0
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 10
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 11
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 3
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 8