Nov 17, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
It’s the NBA, it’s all about the wins. That’s what matters. So for the record Orlando ended the game on a 5-0 run to win 110-106.
But the Pistons still dunked all over them. Above you’ve got my favorite from Tayshaun Prince, plus a quality throw down from Jason Maxiell. Then below you can see some hard work from Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond throwing down big dunks on the Magic.
So the Pistons won the dunk war. I don’t think the Magic care.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65