Nov 17, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
It’s the NBA, it’s all about the wins. That’s what matters. So for the record Orlando ended the game on a 5-0 run to win 110-106.
But the Pistons still dunked all over them. Above you’ve got my favorite from Tayshaun Prince, plus a quality throw down from Jason Maxiell. Then below you can see some hard work from Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond throwing down big dunks on the Magic.
So the Pistons won the dunk war. I don’t think the Magic care.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 4
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7