Nov 17, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
It’s the NBA, it’s all about the wins. That’s what matters. So for the record Orlando ended the game on a 5-0 run to win 110-106.
But the Pistons still dunked all over them. Above you’ve got my favorite from Tayshaun Prince, plus a quality throw down from Jason Maxiell. Then below you can see some hard work from Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond throwing down big dunks on the Magic.
So the Pistons won the dunk war. I don’t think the Magic care.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9