Nov 17, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
It’s the NBA, it’s all about the wins. That’s what matters. So for the record Orlando ended the game on a 5-0 run to win 110-106.
But the Pistons still dunked all over them. Above you’ve got my favorite from Tayshaun Prince, plus a quality throw down from Jason Maxiell. Then below you can see some hard work from Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond throwing down big dunks on the Magic.
So the Pistons won the dunk war. I don’t think the Magic care.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7