Nov 17, 2012, 8:15 AM EST
It’s the NBA, it’s all about the wins. That’s what matters. So for the record Orlando ended the game on a 5-0 run to win 110-106.
But the Pistons still dunked all over them. Above you’ve got my favorite from Tayshaun Prince, plus a quality throw down from Jason Maxiell. Then below you can see some hard work from Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond throwing down big dunks on the Magic.
So the Pistons won the dunk war. I don’t think the Magic care.
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 4
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 4
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 14
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 23
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)