Nov 16, 2012, 3:23 PM EDT
You’ve got these insane court side seats to watch the Miami Heat knock off the Denver Nuggets, then after the game LeBron James high-fiving guys around you, comes over and… he’s talking to that guy next to you and then he’s gone. Then TNT and a bunch of blogs like this one replay your dis over and over. It’s almost like a Southwest Airlines commercial (“wanna get away?).
Still, it made me smile, so here it is for all of you. Sorry anonymous guy.
Hat Tip The Point Forward at SI.
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 0
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 18
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 46
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 59
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 72
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 40
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3