Video: LeBron James leaves fan hanging after game

Nov 16, 2012, 3:23 PM EDT

Ouch.

You’ve got these insane court side seats to watch the Miami Heat knock off the Denver Nuggets, then after the game LeBron James high-fiving guys around you, comes over and… he’s talking to that guy next to you and then he’s gone. Then TNT and a bunch of blogs like this one replay your dis over and over. It’s almost like a Southwest Airlines commercial (“wanna get away?).

Still, it made me smile, so here it is for all of you. Sorry anonymous guy.

Hat Tip The Point Forward at SI.

1. GirlsSportTalk - Nov 16, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Reblogged this on Girls Sport Talk and commented:
    Oh LeBron!!!! We expected more from the Miami Heat legend….

2. jrillah10 - Nov 16, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Does LeBron even see him? I don’t think he did. I’m sure the guy got some love when the camera was off. LeBron is always great with the fans.

3. sunsation3413 - Nov 16, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Lebron has not been great with the fans at any game I’ve been to. He avoids them and ignores them pretty much behaving like a prima donna. I used to think he was a great young man until I observed him before and after games. Now when I watch his commercials he seems so fake.

• nbascreed - Nov 16, 2012 at 8:15 PM

hater-FAIL. The cameras showed Lebron signing fans’ jerseys and engaging them on his way off the court. I sat 2 rows from the court two years ago and dude was super cool on his way out of the tunnel…in fact security had to nudge him along.

• 1972wasalongtimeago - Nov 16, 2012 at 9:36 PM

You mean he doesn’t go out of his way to be nice to those who have been crucifying him for the past two years? What a jerk

4. bossaliniee - Nov 16, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Wow can u imagine if Labraun James actually committed a real crime.They would eat him alive, bunch of mad wolves.The most insane part of it is,Labraun really is a good hearted dude with out a ounce of hate in his body. Wow

5. charlescub80 - Nov 17, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Batman can’t make everyone happy.

6. kirschmania - Nov 17, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I don’t think he sees him either. Overblown.

Stephenson goes elsewhere for his future
Top 10 NBA Player Searches