Nov 16, 2012, 3:23 PM EDT
You’ve got these insane court side seats to watch the Miami Heat knock off the Denver Nuggets, then after the game LeBron James high-fiving guys around you, comes over and… he’s talking to that guy next to you and then he’s gone. Then TNT and a bunch of blogs like this one replay your dis over and over. It’s almost like a Southwest Airlines commercial (“wanna get away?).
Still, it made me smile, so here it is for all of you. Sorry anonymous guy.
Hat Tip The Point Forward at SI.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 17
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36