Nov 16, 2012, 3:23 PM EDT
You’ve got these insane court side seats to watch the Miami Heat knock off the Denver Nuggets, then after the game LeBron James high-fiving guys around you, comes over and… he’s talking to that guy next to you and then he’s gone. Then TNT and a bunch of blogs like this one replay your dis over and over. It’s almost like a Southwest Airlines commercial (“wanna get away?).
Still, it made me smile, so here it is for all of you. Sorry anonymous guy.
Hat Tip The Point Forward at SI.
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 5
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 19
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 46
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22