Nov 16, 2012, 3:23 PM EST
You’ve got these insane court side seats to watch the Miami Heat knock off the Denver Nuggets, then after the game LeBron James high-fiving guys around you, comes over and… he’s talking to that guy next to you and then he’s gone. Then TNT and a bunch of blogs like this one replay your dis over and over. It’s almost like a Southwest Airlines commercial (“wanna get away?).
Still, it made me smile, so here it is for all of you. Sorry anonymous guy.
Hat Tip The Point Forward at SI.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 6
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6