Nov 16, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
Thing is, Reebok is in big with Wall and so you can’t blame them for putting out an ad. And frankly, I kind of like this one.
But Wall was supposed to be back around Thanksgiving and now we keep hearing “no timetable.” That’s not good for the Wizards or Reebok.
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 10
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 19
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 11
- Kyrie Irving would be ‘excited’ if Cavaliers offer max contract extension 11
- 2014 PBT Awards: Defensive Player of the Year 19