Nov 16, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
Thing is, Reebok is in big with Wall and so you can’t blame them for putting out an ad. And frankly, I kind of like this one.
But Wall was supposed to be back around Thanksgiving and now we keep hearing “no timetable.” That’s not good for the Wizards or Reebok.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16