Nov 16, 2012, 4:37 PM EDT
Thing is, Reebok is in big with Wall and so you can’t blame them for putting out an ad. And frankly, I kind of like this one.
But Wall was supposed to be back around Thanksgiving and now we keep hearing “no timetable.” That’s not good for the Wizards or Reebok.
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 17
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 4
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 22
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21