Nov 16, 2012, 12:23 PM EST
In case you missed it, Deron Williams was fantastic last night. It’s easier when Leandro Barbosa is covering you and not Rajon Rondo, but still he had 24 points and controlled the flow of the Nets offense as they beat the Celtics.
Oh, and he had this sweet dime.
Brook Lopez caught it and finished it because it was in the first quarter. Seriously. He is shooting 70.6 percent in the first quarter of games this season and it drops off badly the rest of the game (he’s over 50 percent in the third quarter, so whenever he gets extended rest, I guess).
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 0
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 5
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 30