Nov 16, 2012, 12:23 PM EDT
In case you missed it, Deron Williams was fantastic last night. It’s easier when Leandro Barbosa is covering you and not Rajon Rondo, but still he had 24 points and controlled the flow of the Nets offense as they beat the Celtics.
Oh, and he had this sweet dime.
Brook Lopez caught it and finished it because it was in the first quarter. Seriously. He is shooting 70.6 percent in the first quarter of games this season and it drops off badly the rest of the game (he’s over 50 percent in the third quarter, so whenever he gets extended rest, I guess).
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49