Nov 16, 2012, 12:23 PM EDT
In case you missed it, Deron Williams was fantastic last night. It’s easier when Leandro Barbosa is covering you and not Rajon Rondo, but still he had 24 points and controlled the flow of the Nets offense as they beat the Celtics.
Oh, and he had this sweet dime.
Brook Lopez caught it and finished it because it was in the first quarter. Seriously. He is shooting 70.6 percent in the first quarter of games this season and it drops off badly the rest of the game (he’s over 50 percent in the third quarter, so whenever he gets extended rest, I guess).
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 0
- Rockets don’t bring the energy, so Bulls bring the pain in securing a 24-point blowout victory 5
- Interesting stat: Teams score better in crunch time when they don’t call timeout 12
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 12
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 5