Nov 16, 2012, 12:23 PM EST
In case you missed it, Deron Williams was fantastic last night. It’s easier when Leandro Barbosa is covering you and not Rajon Rondo, but still he had 24 points and controlled the flow of the Nets offense as they beat the Celtics.
Oh, and he had this sweet dime.
Brook Lopez caught it and finished it because it was in the first quarter. Seriously. He is shooting 70.6 percent in the first quarter of games this season and it drops off badly the rest of the game (he’s over 50 percent in the third quarter, so whenever he gets extended rest, I guess).
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)