Nov 16, 2012, 7:36 PM EDT
He also talks about a setback with his knee rehab. Which is scarier than his hair for Sixers fans. Well, probably scarier. Earlier this week it was announced he would not return to practice until around Dec. 10, which would mean a return closer to Christmas.
As CSNPhilly.com reports, Bynum says there was a setback — even the rehab he was doing now was causing swelling in the knee and that his cartilage needs to get stronger — but said there was no change in his timetable. If you believe that I have some land to sell you in Florida, but this is what he is saying.
Bottom line Sixers fans, best you plan for a life without Andrew Bynum for a while and when you get him back consider that a bonus.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Orlando Magic 1
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11