Nov 16, 2012, 7:36 PM EST
He also talks about a setback with his knee rehab. Which is scarier than his hair for Sixers fans. Well, probably scarier. Earlier this week it was announced he would not return to practice until around Dec. 10, which would mean a return closer to Christmas.
As CSNPhilly.com reports, Bynum says there was a setback — even the rehab he was doing now was causing swelling in the knee and that his cartilage needs to get stronger — but said there was no change in his timetable. If you believe that I have some land to sell you in Florida, but this is what he is saying.
Bottom line Sixers fans, best you plan for a life without Andrew Bynum for a while and when you get him back consider that a bonus.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 1
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 11
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30