Nov 16, 2012, 7:36 PM EDT
He also talks about a setback with his knee rehab. Which is scarier than his hair for Sixers fans. Well, probably scarier. Earlier this week it was announced he would not return to practice until around Dec. 10, which would mean a return closer to Christmas.
As CSNPhilly.com reports, Bynum says there was a setback — even the rehab he was doing now was causing swelling in the knee and that his cartilage needs to get stronger — but said there was no change in his timetable. If you believe that I have some land to sell you in Florida, but this is what he is saying.
Bottom line Sixers fans, best you plan for a life without Andrew Bynum for a while and when you get him back consider that a bonus.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 0
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7