Nov 16, 2012, 7:36 PM EST
He also talks about a setback with his knee rehab. Which is scarier than his hair for Sixers fans. Well, probably scarier. Earlier this week it was announced he would not return to practice until around Dec. 10, which would mean a return closer to Christmas.
As CSNPhilly.com reports, Bynum says there was a setback — even the rehab he was doing now was causing swelling in the knee and that his cartilage needs to get stronger — but said there was no change in his timetable. If you believe that I have some land to sell you in Florida, but this is what he is saying.
Bottom line Sixers fans, best you plan for a life without Andrew Bynum for a while and when you get him back consider that a bonus.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 10
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6