Nov 16, 2012, 7:36 PM EDT
He also talks about a setback with his knee rehab. Which is scarier than his hair for Sixers fans. Well, probably scarier. Earlier this week it was announced he would not return to practice until around Dec. 10, which would mean a return closer to Christmas.
As CSNPhilly.com reports, Bynum says there was a setback — even the rehab he was doing now was causing swelling in the knee and that his cartilage needs to get stronger — but said there was no change in his timetable. If you believe that I have some land to sell you in Florida, but this is what he is saying.
Bottom line Sixers fans, best you plan for a life without Andrew Bynum for a while and when you get him back consider that a bonus.
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 0
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16