Nov 15, 2012, 1:26 PM EDT
Kyle Lowry, who has been out since last weekend after spraining his ankle, is going to be missing from the Raptors lineup a while longer.
He has a bruised cuboid bone in his right foot and will be out 1-2 weeks, the team announced. There’s not a whole lot of treatment for a bone bruise other than rest, so it’s just a waiting game.
This is a blow to Toronto because Lowry is averaging 18.3 points a game on 54.5 percent shooting (44.4 percent from three), 6.3 assists and 5.8 rebounds a game. He has a monster PER of 31.3.
Jose Calderon has played well in his place and even had a triple-double in his last game. Toronto is 1-4 without Lowry, the win coming against a slumping Pacers team.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16