Nov 14, 2012, 9:59 PM EST
It didn’t even seem like Green would quite be able to get this to go down when he took off just outside the restricted area, but considering the force with which he finished the play, we probably shouldn’t have doubted his ability for even a second.
Rajon Rondo‘s hopping-on-one-leg celebration afterward from the bench was pretty sweet, as was Kevin Garnett‘s predictably pleased reaction. Green was assessed a taunting technical for some reason, even though he appeared to be the Celtic who was least excited by what he had just accomplished.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 0
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 22
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 51
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (53)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)