Nov 14, 2012, 9:59 PM EDT
It didn’t even seem like Green would quite be able to get this to go down when he took off just outside the restricted area, but considering the force with which he finished the play, we probably shouldn’t have doubted his ability for even a second.
Rajon Rondo‘s hopping-on-one-leg celebration afterward from the bench was pretty sweet, as was Kevin Garnett‘s predictably pleased reaction. Green was assessed a taunting technical for some reason, even though he appeared to be the Celtic who was least excited by what he had just accomplished.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 2
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15