Nov 14, 2012, 9:59 PM EDT
It didn’t even seem like Green would quite be able to get this to go down when he took off just outside the restricted area, but considering the force with which he finished the play, we probably shouldn’t have doubted his ability for even a second.
Rajon Rondo‘s hopping-on-one-leg celebration afterward from the bench was pretty sweet, as was Kevin Garnett‘s predictably pleased reaction. Green was assessed a taunting technical for some reason, even though he appeared to be the Celtic who was least excited by what he had just accomplished.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 19
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8