Nov 14, 2012, 11:45 PM EST
Dwyane Wade was a game-time decision for Wednesday’s game in L.A. against the Clippers, and as this highlight shows on an endless loop the next 24 hours, he may end up wishing he sat this one out.
Jokes, people. But Eric Bledsoe‘s ridiculous block of Wade’s flying dunk attempt on the fast break is worthy of all the buzz, as Bledsoe cleanly gets all ball here, getting in front of Wade and leaping high enough to make this stellar defensive play.
Wade is one of the all-time greats in terms of shot-blocking shooting guards, so once the competitive juices stop flowing and he gets a look at the highlights, it’s likely he’ll have a strong appreciation for Bledsoe’s incredibly athletic effort.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0