Nov 14, 2012, 11:45 PM EST
Dwyane Wade was a game-time decision for Wednesday’s game in L.A. against the Clippers, and as this highlight shows on an endless loop the next 24 hours, he may end up wishing he sat this one out.
Jokes, people. But Eric Bledsoe‘s ridiculous block of Wade’s flying dunk attempt on the fast break is worthy of all the buzz, as Bledsoe cleanly gets all ball here, getting in front of Wade and leaping high enough to make this stellar defensive play.
Wade is one of the all-time greats in terms of shot-blocking shooting guards, so once the competitive juices stop flowing and he gets a look at the highlights, it’s likely he’ll have a strong appreciation for Bledsoe’s incredibly athletic effort.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)