Nov 14, 2012, 11:45 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade was a game-time decision for Wednesday’s game in L.A. against the Clippers, and as this highlight shows on an endless loop the next 24 hours, he may end up wishing he sat this one out.
Jokes, people. But Eric Bledsoe‘s ridiculous block of Wade’s flying dunk attempt on the fast break is worthy of all the buzz, as Bledsoe cleanly gets all ball here, getting in front of Wade and leaping high enough to make this stellar defensive play.
Wade is one of the all-time greats in terms of shot-blocking shooting guards, so once the competitive juices stop flowing and he gets a look at the highlights, it’s likely he’ll have a strong appreciation for Bledsoe’s incredibly athletic effort.
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 5
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 38
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 25
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (91)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (77)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?