Nov 14, 2012, 11:45 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade was a game-time decision for Wednesday’s game in L.A. against the Clippers, and as this highlight shows on an endless loop the next 24 hours, he may end up wishing he sat this one out.
Jokes, people. But Eric Bledsoe‘s ridiculous block of Wade’s flying dunk attempt on the fast break is worthy of all the buzz, as Bledsoe cleanly gets all ball here, getting in front of Wade and leaping high enough to make this stellar defensive play.
Wade is one of the all-time greats in terms of shot-blocking shooting guards, so once the competitive juices stop flowing and he gets a look at the highlights, it’s likely he’ll have a strong appreciation for Bledsoe’s incredibly athletic effort.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 0
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 35
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 79
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 19
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48