Nov 14, 2012, 4:19 PM EDT
I know that some of you, because you have been glued to League Pass, are behind on watching episodes of “Go On,” the NBC sitcom with Mathew Perry where he’s a sports talk radio host (Tuesdays at 9 ET, 8 CT).
That means on Tuesday night you missed a Chris Bosh cameo. You know, the Miami Heat center. And we don’t want you to miss a thing. So, there you go. That’s it. Enjoy.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 1
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 1
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 9
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 49
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 30
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29