Nov 14, 2012, 4:19 PM EDT
I know that some of you, because you have been glued to League Pass, are behind on watching episodes of “Go On,” the NBC sitcom with Mathew Perry where he’s a sports talk radio host (Tuesdays at 9 ET, 8 CT).
That means on Tuesday night you missed a Chris Bosh cameo. You know, the Miami Heat center. And we don’t want you to miss a thing. So, there you go. That’s it. Enjoy.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15