Nov 14, 2012, 4:19 PM EDT
I know that some of you, because you have been glued to League Pass, are behind on watching episodes of “Go On,” the NBC sitcom with Mathew Perry where he’s a sports talk radio host (Tuesdays at 9 ET, 8 CT).
That means on Tuesday night you missed a Chris Bosh cameo. You know, the Miami Heat center. And we don’t want you to miss a thing. So, there you go. That’s it. Enjoy.
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 26
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 6