Nov 14, 2012, 4:19 PM EDT
I know that some of you, because you have been glued to League Pass, are behind on watching episodes of “Go On,” the NBC sitcom with Mathew Perry where he’s a sports talk radio host (Tuesdays at 9 ET, 8 CT).
That means on Tuesday night you missed a Chris Bosh cameo. You know, the Miami Heat center. And we don’t want you to miss a thing. So, there you go. That’s it. Enjoy.
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 25
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 76
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 16
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14