Nov 14, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
I am not the person who really should judge this, but I have to ask the question:
Is Mario Chalmers the sexiest man in Alaska?
People Magazine thinks so. The publication does an annual “sexiest man alive” edition, one that somehow bloggers seem rarely to be a part of. Strange. Anyway, this year to break up the monotony the magazine picked one man from each state — the United States of Sexy. Get it.
(Tom) Brady got the nod from Michigan, (Apolo) Ohno won from Washington, Mario Chalmers was the representative from Alaska and, in the biggest upset of all, Tim Tebow was not named Florida’s sexiest man. We’ll have to wait for ESPN to release its own list, I guess. A huge bravo to the biggest winner here: Mario Chalmers’ publicist.
So maybe LeBron James has the gold medals and the massive shoe contract, but he’s not one of People’s sexiest men this year. You can flaunt that in his face.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 7
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 40
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 17
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 13
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52