Nov 14, 2012, 6:56 PM EST
I am not the person who really should judge this, but I have to ask the question:
Is Mario Chalmers the sexiest man in Alaska?
People Magazine thinks so. The publication does an annual “sexiest man alive” edition, one that somehow bloggers seem rarely to be a part of. Strange. Anyway, this year to break up the monotony the magazine picked one man from each state — the United States of Sexy. Get it.
(Tom) Brady got the nod from Michigan, (Apolo) Ohno won from Washington, Mario Chalmers was the representative from Alaska and, in the biggest upset of all, Tim Tebow was not named Florida’s sexiest man. We’ll have to wait for ESPN to release its own list, I guess. A huge bravo to the biggest winner here: Mario Chalmers’ publicist.
So maybe LeBron James has the gold medals and the massive shoe contract, but he’s not one of People’s sexiest men this year. You can flaunt that in his face.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 0
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)