Nov 14, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
I am not the person who really should judge this, but I have to ask the question:
Is Mario Chalmers the sexiest man in Alaska?
People Magazine thinks so. The publication does an annual “sexiest man alive” edition, one that somehow bloggers seem rarely to be a part of. Strange. Anyway, this year to break up the monotony the magazine picked one man from each state — the United States of Sexy. Get it.
(Tom) Brady got the nod from Michigan, (Apolo) Ohno won from Washington, Mario Chalmers was the representative from Alaska and, in the biggest upset of all, Tim Tebow was not named Florida’s sexiest man. We’ll have to wait for ESPN to release its own list, I guess. A huge bravo to the biggest winner here: Mario Chalmers’ publicist.
So maybe LeBron James has the gold medals and the massive shoe contract, but he’s not one of People’s sexiest men this year. You can flaunt that in his face.
- Preview: Pacers must take back paint to even series with Heat 1
- Celtics deny Nets permission to speak with head coach Doc Rivers 5
- PBT Extra: Talking Heat/Pacers, and why Indy might be optimistic 11
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell 48
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 25
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (91)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (77)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Live Extra: Watch coverage of Carb Day at Indy
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights