Nov 14, 2012, 6:56 PM EDT
I am not the person who really should judge this, but I have to ask the question:
Is Mario Chalmers the sexiest man in Alaska?
People Magazine thinks so. The publication does an annual “sexiest man alive” edition, one that somehow bloggers seem rarely to be a part of. Strange. Anyway, this year to break up the monotony the magazine picked one man from each state — the United States of Sexy. Get it.
(Tom) Brady got the nod from Michigan, (Apolo) Ohno won from Washington, Mario Chalmers was the representative from Alaska and, in the biggest upset of all, Tim Tebow was not named Florida’s sexiest man. We’ll have to wait for ESPN to release its own list, I guess. A huge bravo to the biggest winner here: Mario Chalmers’ publicist.
So maybe LeBron James has the gold medals and the massive shoe contract, but he’s not one of People’s sexiest men this year. You can flaunt that in his face.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 45
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4