Nov 14, 2012, 6:56 PM EST
I am not the person who really should judge this, but I have to ask the question:
Is Mario Chalmers the sexiest man in Alaska?
People Magazine thinks so. The publication does an annual “sexiest man alive” edition, one that somehow bloggers seem rarely to be a part of. Strange. Anyway, this year to break up the monotony the magazine picked one man from each state — the United States of Sexy. Get it.
(Tom) Brady got the nod from Michigan, (Apolo) Ohno won from Washington, Mario Chalmers was the representative from Alaska and, in the biggest upset of all, Tim Tebow was not named Florida’s sexiest man. We’ll have to wait for ESPN to release its own list, I guess. A huge bravo to the biggest winner here: Mario Chalmers’ publicist.
So maybe LeBron James has the gold medals and the massive shoe contract, but he’s not one of People’s sexiest men this year. You can flaunt that in his face.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12