Nov 14, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
There are no simple, easy answers with Royce White in Houston. He is a rookie frustrated with playing time — something a lot of rookies are — but his issues there should not be tied to the anxiety order that he is dealing with. Not completely, anyway. It’s messy.
Wednesday on Sports Talk on the NBC Sports Network, Erik Kuselias sat down with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated to discuss the situation.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 0
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 6
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18