Nov 14, 2012, 11:09 PM EST
There are no simple, easy answers with Royce White in Houston. He is a rookie frustrated with playing time — something a lot of rookies are — but his issues there should not be tied to the anxiety order that he is dealing with. Not completely, anyway. It’s messy.
Wednesday on Sports Talk on the NBC Sports Network, Erik Kuselias sat down with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated to discuss the situation.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 10
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 2
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 22
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 15
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)