Nov 14, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
There are no simple, easy answers with Royce White in Houston. He is a rookie frustrated with playing time — something a lot of rookies are — but his issues there should not be tied to the anxiety order that he is dealing with. Not completely, anyway. It’s messy.
Wednesday on Sports Talk on the NBC Sports Network, Erik Kuselias sat down with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated to discuss the situation.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 23
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 22
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2