Nov 14, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
There are no simple, easy answers with Royce White in Houston. He is a rookie frustrated with playing time — something a lot of rookies are — but his issues there should not be tied to the anxiety order that he is dealing with. Not completely, anyway. It’s messy.
Wednesday on Sports Talk on the NBC Sports Network, Erik Kuselias sat down with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated to discuss the situation.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 19
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 72
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13