Nov 14, 2012, 11:09 PM EDT
There are no simple, easy answers with Royce White in Houston. He is a rookie frustrated with playing time — something a lot of rookies are — but his issues there should not be tied to the anxiety order that he is dealing with. Not completely, anyway. It’s messy.
Wednesday on Sports Talk on the NBC Sports Network, Erik Kuselias sat down with Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated to discuss the situation.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14