Nov 14, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving hates the cinematic dunks — the ones that bring time almost to a halt, while players float through the air on the way to ultimately paying it off with what is usually a thunderous throwdown.
So, in this latest spot from Foot Locker, he finds ways to occupy his time while waiting for that ride to the rim to come to it’s anti-climactic conclusion.
This is no Uncle Drew, but it’s solid because I think we’ve all grown tired of these types of spots, right? Good way to put the onus on those creating these things to find a new way to best showcase the NBA’s athleticism.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49