Nov 14, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving hates the cinematic dunks — the ones that bring time almost to a halt, while players float through the air on the way to ultimately paying it off with what is usually a thunderous throwdown.
So, in this latest spot from Foot Locker, he finds ways to occupy his time while waiting for that ride to the rim to come to it’s anti-climactic conclusion.
This is no Uncle Drew, but it’s solid because I think we’ve all grown tired of these types of spots, right? Good way to put the onus on those creating these things to find a new way to best showcase the NBA’s athleticism.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 10
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32