Nov 14, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving hates the cinematic dunks — the ones that bring time almost to a halt, while players float through the air on the way to ultimately paying it off with what is usually a thunderous throwdown.
So, in this latest spot from Foot Locker, he finds ways to occupy his time while waiting for that ride to the rim to come to it’s anti-climactic conclusion.
This is no Uncle Drew, but it’s solid because I think we’ve all grown tired of these types of spots, right? Good way to put the onus on those creating these things to find a new way to best showcase the NBA’s athleticism.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 8
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 42
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11