Nov 14, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving hates the cinematic dunks — the ones that bring time almost to a halt, while players float through the air on the way to ultimately paying it off with what is usually a thunderous throwdown.
So, in this latest spot from Foot Locker, he finds ways to occupy his time while waiting for that ride to the rim to come to it’s anti-climactic conclusion.
This is no Uncle Drew, but it’s solid because I think we’ve all grown tired of these types of spots, right? Good way to put the onus on those creating these things to find a new way to best showcase the NBA’s athleticism.
- Report: Mike Krzyzewski to return, coach Team USA in 2016 Olympics 0
- Lakers GM Kupchak denies he, Howard talked about D’Antoni 6
- Kevin Love and Flip Saunders hitting it off 5
- Three things about Game 2: Tony Parker is that good but Randolph, Grizzlies figuring it out 5
- Spurs need overtime in Game 2 to beat Grizzlies, take a 2-0 series lead 2
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- HBT: Soriano calls out Harper after blown save
- PHT: Sharks take Game 4, pull even with Kings
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PBT: Nick Gilbert again Cavs' good luck charm