Nov 14, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
OK, probably not.
But seeing Dwight Howard effortlessly swish a few corner threes through the net during warmups has to be encouraging to Mike D’Antoni, right? At least as a very, very seldom-used option.
Hopefully, not one that will ever be used in end-of-game situations, though – especially with the other team’s tallest player right there contesting, and with five seconds still left on the clock.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 8
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 25
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12