Nov 14, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
OK, probably not.
But seeing Dwight Howard effortlessly swish a few corner threes through the net during warmups has to be encouraging to Mike D’Antoni, right? At least as a very, very seldom-used option.
Hopefully, not one that will ever be used in end-of-game situations, though — especially with the other team’s tallest player right there contesting, and with five seconds still left on the clock.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 16
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14