Nov 14, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
OK, probably not.
But seeing Dwight Howard effortlessly swish a few corner threes through the net during warmups has to be encouraging to Mike D’Antoni, right? At least as a very, very seldom-used option.
Hopefully, not one that will ever be used in end-of-game situations, though — especially with the other team’s tallest player right there contesting, and with five seconds still left on the clock.
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 0
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 9
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6