Nov 14, 2012, 12:31 PM EST
OK, probably not.
But seeing Dwight Howard effortlessly swish a few corner threes through the net during warmups has to be encouraging to Mike D’Antoni, right? At least as a very, very seldom-used option.
Hopefully, not one that will ever be used in end-of-game situations, though — especially with the other team’s tallest player right there contesting, and with five seconds still left on the clock.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 26
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15