Nov 14, 2012, 12:31 PM EDT
OK, probably not.
But seeing Dwight Howard effortlessly swish a few corner threes through the net during warmups has to be encouraging to Mike D’Antoni, right? At least as a very, very seldom-used option.
Hopefully, not one that will ever be used in end-of-game situations, though — especially with the other team’s tallest player right there contesting, and with five seconds still left on the clock.
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 0
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20