Nov 13, 2012, 12:52 AM EDT
The Pistons blew a double-digit lead at home to the Thunder, remaining winless at 0-8 on the season. Things obviously aren’t going great in Detroit, but at the very least, they were aesthetically pleasing tonight for the first time in a long time.
Jason Maxiell was a big part of that. Although he is crazy athletic, Mount Maxiell stays dormant most games. But tonight? Eruption. After rejecting Kevin Durant (he of the arms that go on forever) moments earlier, Maxiell took Russell Westbrook head on, one-on-one. Here’s the resulting carnage:
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13