Nov 13, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
If you didn’t get to watch the Jazz and Raptors triple overtime thriller Monday… well, sorry. You can read our recap of the game. But it’s not quite the same.
Here’s some video from the Air Canada Centre — Utah’s Al Jefferson hitting only the second three of his career to send the game to overtime. Then in the OT, watch John Lucas III bury the three. That guy just seems to be able to hit big shots.
Utah won, got its first road win of the season, but they had to work for it.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 0
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 46
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 58
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17