Nov 13, 2012, 8:23 AM EDT
If you didn’t get to watch the Jazz and Raptors triple overtime thriller Monday… well, sorry. You can read our recap of the game. But it’s not quite the same.
Here’s some video from the Air Canada Centre — Utah’s Al Jefferson hitting only the second three of his career to send the game to overtime. Then in the OT, watch John Lucas III bury the three. That guy just seems to be able to hit big shots.
Utah won, got its first road win of the season, but they had to work for it.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 3
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 20
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42