Nov 13, 2012, 8:23 AM EST
If you didn’t get to watch the Jazz and Raptors triple overtime thriller Monday… well, sorry. You can read our recap of the game. But it’s not quite the same.
Here’s some video from the Air Canada Centre — Utah’s Al Jefferson hitting only the second three of his career to send the game to overtime. Then in the OT, watch John Lucas III bury the three. That guy just seems to be able to hit big shots.
Utah won, got its first road win of the season, but they had to work for it.
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27