Nov 13, 2012, 8:23 AM EST
If you didn’t get to watch the Jazz and Raptors triple overtime thriller Monday… well, sorry. You can read our recap of the game. But it’s not quite the same.
Here’s some video from the Air Canada Centre — Utah’s Al Jefferson hitting only the second three of his career to send the game to overtime. Then in the OT, watch John Lucas III bury the three. That guy just seems to be able to hit big shots.
Utah won, got its first road win of the season, but they had to work for it.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 6
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (43)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)