Nov 13, 2012, 10:23 AM EDT
Kenyon Martins remains a free agent. He had gone from saying he wanted more than the league minimum and was only going to play for a contender to saying he will play for the league minimum and he will play for anyone.
But he’d still like to be in Miami, according to Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
For what it’s worth, a source said during Monday’s game that Heat have moved to top of Kenyon Martin‘s wish list.
Certainly the Heat could use another player along the front line for depth. While they have 15 guys currently on the roster both Terrel Harris and Josh Harrellson both have non-guaranteed deals and could be let go to make room.
But the Heat are playing well, they got a good game out of Udonis Haslem Monday night, and right now if things are going well they don’t seem inclined to make a change and bring in a guy with a big personality (and some serious game).
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37