Nov 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
“I dealt with LeBron leaving Cleveland and guys bringing firearms in the locker room. This is mild.”
—Veteran Lakers forward Antawn Jamison, discussing the firing of Mike Brown, the flirtation with Phil Jackson and the hiring of Mike D’Antoni, courtesy the twitter of Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
Just as a crash course refresher, Jamison was a member of the Wizards when Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton were idiots with guns, and he was in Cleveland the season before and after LeBron James made his decision.
Apparently Antawn Jamison knows drama.
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 0
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 9
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 18
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 7
- John Calipari comes to defense of Derrick Rose 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (68)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final