Nov 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
“I dealt with LeBron leaving Cleveland and guys bringing firearms in the locker room. This is mild.”
—Veteran Lakers forward Antawn Jamison, discussing the firing of Mike Brown, the flirtation with Phil Jackson and the hiring of Mike D’Antoni, courtesy the twitter of Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
Just as a crash course refresher, Jamison was a member of the Wizards when Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton were idiots with guns, and he was in Cleveland the season before and after LeBron James made his decision.
Apparently Antawn Jamison knows drama.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 26
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15