Nov 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
“I dealt with LeBron leaving Cleveland and guys bringing firearms in the locker room. This is mild.”
—Veteran Lakers forward Antawn Jamison, discussing the firing of Mike Brown, the flirtation with Phil Jackson and the hiring of Mike D’Antoni, courtesy the twitter of Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
Just as a crash course refresher, Jamison was a member of the Wizards when Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton were idiots with guns, and he was in Cleveland the season before and after LeBron James made his decision.
Apparently Antawn Jamison knows drama.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 7
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 46
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 68
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 34
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8