Nov 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EST
“I dealt with LeBron leaving Cleveland and guys bringing firearms in the locker room. This is mild.”
—Veteran Lakers forward Antawn Jamison, discussing the firing of Mike Brown, the flirtation with Phil Jackson and the hiring of Mike D’Antoni, courtesy the twitter of Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
Just as a crash course refresher, Jamison was a member of the Wizards when Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton were idiots with guns, and he was in Cleveland the season before and after LeBron James made his decision.
Apparently Antawn Jamison knows drama.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 1
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 24
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (56)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)