Nov 13, 2012, 1:34 PM EDT
“I dealt with LeBron leaving Cleveland and guys bringing firearms in the locker room. This is mild.”
—Veteran Lakers forward Antawn Jamison, discussing the firing of Mike Brown, the flirtation with Phil Jackson and the hiring of Mike D’Antoni, courtesy the twitter of Alex Kennedy of Hoopsworld.
Just as a crash course refresher, Jamison was a member of the Wizards when Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton were idiots with guns, and he was in Cleveland the season before and after LeBron James made his decision.
Apparently Antawn Jamison knows drama.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20