Nov 13, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
We knew what happened to Chase Budinger — he tore the lateral meniscus in his left knee Saturday while playing the Bulls.
What we didn’t know was how long he will be out.
Now we do, via Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and the NBC Sports Network.
After knee surgery today, Minnesota Timberwolves forward Chase Budinger will miss three months, league source tells Y! Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) November 13, 2012
All this has the T-Wolves considering adding to the roster.
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 3
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 2
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6