Nov 13, 2012, 1:18 PM EDT
We knew what happened to Chase Budinger — he tore the lateral meniscus in his left knee Saturday while playing the Bulls.
What we didn’t know was how long he will be out.
Now we do, via Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and the NBC Sports Network.
After knee surgery today, Minnesota Timberwolves forward Chase Budinger will miss three months, league source tells Y! Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) November 13, 2012
All this has the T-Wolves considering adding to the roster.
- Report: Heat and Cavaliers expect decision before LeBron James leaves for Sunday’s World Cup final 10
- Reports: Carmelo Anthony unsure on Knicks, can’t get the Bulls out of his head 44
- Phil Jackson says he has not heard from Carmelo, has tried to recruit Gasol 34
- With lower-than-expected salary cap, will Rockets and Pelicans still complete Omer Asik trade? 19
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 80
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 46
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 43
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 86