Nov 13, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
We knew what happened to Chase Budinger — he tore the lateral meniscus in his left knee Saturday while playing the Bulls.
What we didn’t know was how long he will be out.
Now we do, via Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and the NBC Sports Network.
After knee surgery today, Minnesota Timberwolves forward Chase Budinger will miss three months, league source tells Y! Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) November 13, 2012
All this has the T-Wolves considering adding to the roster.
- Wesley Matthews’ injury will test Trail Blazers’ spacing 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 10
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 4
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14