Nov 13, 2012, 1:18 PM EST
We knew what happened to Chase Budinger — he tore the lateral meniscus in his left knee Saturday while playing the Bulls.
What we didn’t know was how long he will be out.
Now we do, via Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports and the NBC Sports Network.
After knee surgery today, Minnesota Timberwolves forward Chase Budinger will miss three months, league source tells Y! Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) November 13, 2012
All this has the T-Wolves considering adding to the roster.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 8
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2