Nov 11, 2012, 9:49 AM EDT
It was a busy nine game slate on Saturday, and these are the 10 best plays of the night.
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist finishing a fast break layup in traffic without a shoe should have been higher than number nine, Harden’s swinging from the rim swag at seven was pretty great, and despite the highlight-worthy plays, the Raptors should have been disqualified altogether from this compilation for only scoring seven points in the second quarter during that loss to the Sixers.
But the way Gerald Green can leap out of the gym, I have a feeling we’ll be seeing him quite a bit in these clips as the season progresses.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 6
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10