Nov 11, 2012, 9:49 AM EDT
It was a busy nine game slate on Saturday, and these are the 10 best plays of the night.
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist finishing a fast break layup in traffic without a shoe should have been higher than number nine, Harden’s swinging from the rim swag at seven was pretty great, and despite the highlight-worthy plays, the Raptors should have been disqualified altogether from this compilation for only scoring seven points in the second quarter during that loss to the Sixers.
But the way Gerald Green can leap out of the gym, I have a feeling we’ll be seeing him quite a bit in these clips as the season progresses.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 0
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 14
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40