Nov 11, 2012, 9:49 AM EDT
It was a busy nine game slate on Saturday, and these are the 10 best plays of the night.
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist finishing a fast break layup in traffic without a shoe should have been higher than number nine, Harden’s swinging from the rim swag at seven was pretty great, and despite the highlight-worthy plays, the Raptors should have been disqualified altogether from this compilation for only scoring seven points in the second quarter during that loss to the Sixers.
But the way Gerald Green can leap out of the gym, I have a feeling we’ll be seeing him quite a bit in these clips as the season progresses.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 39
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 48
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42