Nov 11, 2012, 9:49 AM EDT
It was a busy nine game slate on Saturday, and these are the 10 best plays of the night.
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist finishing a fast break layup in traffic without a shoe should have been higher than number nine, Harden’s swinging from the rim swag at seven was pretty great, and despite the highlight-worthy plays, the Raptors should have been disqualified altogether from this compilation for only scoring seven points in the second quarter during that loss to the Sixers.
But the way Gerald Green can leap out of the gym, I have a feeling we’ll be seeing him quite a bit in these clips as the season progresses.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18