Nov 11, 2012, 9:49 AM EDT
It was a busy nine game slate on Saturday, and these are the 10 best plays of the night.
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist finishing a fast break layup in traffic without a shoe should have been higher than number nine, Harden’s swinging from the rim swag at seven was pretty great, and despite the highlight-worthy plays, the Raptors should have been disqualified altogether from this compilation for only scoring seven points in the second quarter during that loss to the Sixers.
But the way Gerald Green can leap out of the gym, I have a feeling we’ll be seeing him quite a bit in these clips as the season progresses.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 14
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8