Nov 10, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
With the clock running down under 24 seconds, and the Bucks holding a nine-point lead that essentially had the game already in the win column for them, Monta Ellis got a steal and headed down the court for what should have been, at this stage of the game, a mildly-contested shot attempt.
Whether intentional or not, the foul came hard from Washington’s Bradley Beal, who was assessed a flagrant one for the play. And actually, it appeared that the contact from Trevor Booker was what sent Ellis crashing to the ground.
Either way, Brandon Jennings didn’t appreciate it, and as Beal appeared to be reaching down to try to help Ellis up, Jennings gave him a good two-handed shove which knocked Beal to the hardwood.
Ejections all around, of course, and you have to wonder if Jennings will get a suspension for his actions.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9