Nov 10, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
With the clock running down under 24 seconds, and the Bucks holding a nine-point lead that essentially had the game already in the win column for them, Monta Ellis got a steal and headed down the court for what should have been, at this stage of the game, a mildly-contested shot attempt.
Whether intentional or not, the foul came hard from Washington’s Bradley Beal, who was assessed a flagrant one for the play. And actually, it appeared that the contact from Trevor Booker was what sent Ellis crashing to the ground.
Either way, Brandon Jennings didn’t appreciate it, and as Beal appeared to be reaching down to try to help Ellis up, Jennings gave him a good two-handed shove which knocked Beal to the hardwood.
Ejections all around, of course, and you have to wonder if Jennings will get a suspension for his actions.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 28
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 47
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 16
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 9
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55