Nov 10, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
With the clock running down under 24 seconds, and the Bucks holding a nine-point lead that essentially had the game already in the win column for them, Monta Ellis got a steal and headed down the court for what should have been, at this stage of the game, a mildly-contested shot attempt.
Whether intentional or not, the foul came hard from Washington’s Bradley Beal, who was assessed a flagrant one for the play. And actually, it appeared that the contact from Trevor Booker was what sent Ellis crashing to the ground.
Either way, Brandon Jennings didn’t appreciate it, and as Beal appeared to be reaching down to try to help Ellis up, Jennings gave him a good two-handed shove which knocked Beal to the hardwood.
Ejections all around, of course, and you have to wonder if Jennings will get a suspension for his actions.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38