Nov 10, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
With the clock running down under 24 seconds, and the Bucks holding a nine-point lead that essentially had the game already in the win column for them, Monta Ellis got a steal and headed down the court for what should have been, at this stage of the game, a mildly-contested shot attempt.
Whether intentional or not, the foul came hard from Washington’s Bradley Beal, who was assessed a flagrant one for the play. And actually, it appeared that the contact from Trevor Booker was what sent Ellis crashing to the ground.
Either way, Brandon Jennings didn’t appreciate it, and as Beal appeared to be reaching down to try to help Ellis up, Jennings gave him a good two-handed shove which knocked Beal to the hardwood.
Ejections all around, of course, and you have to wonder if Jennings will get a suspension for his actions.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10