Nov 10, 2012, 5:45 PM EDT
With the clock running down under 24 seconds, and the Bucks holding a nine-point lead that essentially had the game already in the win column for them, Monta Ellis got a steal and headed down the court for what should have been, at this stage of the game, a mildly-contested shot attempt.
Whether intentional or not, the foul came hard from Washington’s Bradley Beal, who was assessed a flagrant one for the play. And actually, it appeared that the contact from Trevor Booker was what sent Ellis crashing to the ground.
Either way, Brandon Jennings didn’t appreciate it, and as Beal appeared to be reaching down to try to help Ellis up, Jennings gave him a good two-handed shove which knocked Beal to the hardwood.
Ejections all around, of course, and you have to wonder if Jennings will get a suspension for his actions.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 37
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18