Nov 9, 2012, 6:06 PM EDT
Apparently it is the cold and flu season already.
Dwyane Wade has a cold and will not play for the Heat Friday night against the Hawks, reports Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald (as well as other Heat writers). He is not even at the Phillips arena, according to reports.
The Heat’s next game is Sunday in Memphis.
- Cavs GM: It’s “highly unlikely” Kevin Love returns at all in playoffs, even if Cavs make Finals 12
- No Kevin Love, no J.R. Smith to start, how much trouble is Cleveland in? 15
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 6
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 10
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 25
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2