Nov 9, 2012, 6:06 PM EDT
Apparently it is the cold and flu season already.
Dwyane Wade has a cold and will not play for the Heat Friday night against the Hawks, reports Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald (as well as other Heat writers). He is not even at the Phillips arena, according to reports.
The Heat’s next game is Sunday in Memphis.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 7
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34