Nov 9, 2012, 6:06 PM EST
Apparently it is the cold and flu season already.
Dwyane Wade has a cold and will not play for the Heat Friday night against the Hawks, reports Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald (as well as other Heat writers). He is not even at the Phillips arena, according to reports.
The Heat’s next game is Sunday in Memphis.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15