Nov 9, 2012, 6:06 PM EDT
Apparently it is the cold and flu season already.
Dwyane Wade has a cold and will not play for the Heat Friday night against the Hawks, reports Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald (as well as other Heat writers). He is not even at the Phillips arena, according to reports.
The Heat’s next game is Sunday in Memphis.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 4
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10