Nov 9, 2012, 6:06 PM EDT
Apparently it is the cold and flu season already.
Dwyane Wade has a cold and will not play for the Heat Friday night against the Hawks, reports Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald (as well as other Heat writers). He is not even at the Phillips arena, according to reports.
The Heat’s next game is Sunday in Memphis.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15