Nov 8, 2012, 11:04 PM EST
The Bulls had an answer for what the Thunder wanted to do offensively for most of the night, but ultimately, there was no answer for this.
Chicago came into this one ranked second in the league in defensive efficiency, allowing just 92 points per 100 possessions. And even against the Thunder, the Bulls did a pretty good job limiting the easy chances.
But this shot is not one you can guard, and it’s an example of what makes the Thunder so tough to deal with in late-game situations.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 18
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13