Nov 8, 2012, 11:04 PM EST
The Bulls had an answer for what the Thunder wanted to do offensively for most of the night, but ultimately, there was no answer for this.
Chicago came into this one ranked second in the league in defensive efficiency, allowing just 92 points per 100 possessions. And even against the Thunder, the Bulls did a pretty good job limiting the easy chances.
But this shot is not one you can guard, and it’s an example of what makes the Thunder so tough to deal with in late-game situations.
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 1
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 3
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 14
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 23
- ‘Melo says Knicks players “worried” Woodson could lose job if losing continues 12
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (53)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (39)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (38)
- Jason Kidd fined $50K for intentionally spilling drink on the court to stop play in loss to Lakers (37)