Nov 8, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The Nets really missed Gerald Wallace on Wednesday night — if you’re going to be without your best wing defender for a night the Heat are not the team you want to face.
The Nets will again be without Wallace on Friday night due to the same sprained ankle, the team announced Friday.
The Nets could use Wallace — their defense has struggled this season. As expected. It’s the weak offense that has been a surprise. Wallace could help there, too.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 2
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 19
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 20
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25