Nov 8, 2012, 9:45 PM EST
The Nets really missed Gerald Wallace on Wednesday night — if you’re going to be without your best wing defender for a night the Heat are not the team you want to face.
The Nets will again be without Wallace on Friday night due to the same sprained ankle, the team announced Friday.
The Nets could use Wallace — their defense has struggled this season. As expected. It’s the weak offense that has been a surprise. Wallace could help there, too.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 10
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5