Nov 8, 2012, 9:45 PM EST
The Nets really missed Gerald Wallace on Wednesday night — if you’re going to be without your best wing defender for a night the Heat are not the team you want to face.
The Nets will again be without Wallace on Friday night due to the same sprained ankle, the team announced Friday.
The Nets could use Wallace — their defense has struggled this season. As expected. It’s the weak offense that has been a surprise. Wallace could help there, too.
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 2
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 5
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)