Nov 8, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The Nets really missed Gerald Wallace on Wednesday night — if you’re going to be without your best wing defender for a night the Heat are not the team you want to face.
The Nets will again be without Wallace on Friday night due to the same sprained ankle, the team announced Friday.
The Nets could use Wallace — their defense has struggled this season. As expected. It’s the weak offense that has been a surprise. Wallace could help there, too.
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 16
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4