Nov 8, 2012, 9:45 PM EST
The Nets really missed Gerald Wallace on Wednesday night — if you’re going to be without your best wing defender for a night the Heat are not the team you want to face.
The Nets will again be without Wallace on Friday night due to the same sprained ankle, the team announced Friday.
The Nets could use Wallace — their defense has struggled this season. As expected. It’s the weak offense that has been a surprise. Wallace could help there, too.
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 10
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46